Arlec Grid Connect Smart Home Hub

Arlec Grid Connect Smart Home Hub

See the Best Electronics in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Arlec

2.4
Barry M.
Barry M.South East Queensland, QLD

Have two both work perfectly. Set-up for clients as well.

Had no problems except used AutoScan instead of add manually, funny how complainants also indulge in assumptions. These products are considered some of the best in the smart home market. Considered by some of the Home Assistant crowd to be a worthy product and they are not easy to win over either. Why call yourself "Smart Arlec" if you don't know anything about Arlec smart products? Obviously your pairing a bluetooth product to your phone and a wifi product to your AP, it may take you more than one go to get it right. Rather than assume a company has completely diched QA or is taking bribes from "factories", assume you need to do a little more reading.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse for $29.

Bruce MCentral Queensland, QLD

Works as described

Works great! Range is only Bluetooth but you can have multiple hubs nearer to your sensors. I mounted a couple in my roof cavity. Does the whole house. Never touched em since initial pairing. Amazing.

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse.

Kevin R.
Kevin R.South East Queensland, QLD

I must have the only one that works properly right out the box!

I had no trouble setting the hub up straight away, and set up two motion sensors and a climate sensor with it. It took a few minutes after setting up the two motion sensors - each paired to smart lightbulbs - to work properly (settling in, I guess) but after that they all work fine, no regrets. I'd get more sensors if I could justify it.

Purchased in .

Anne W.
Anne W.asked

Is this a listening in device

jahna
jahnaasked

can i use ths without wifi

Bruce M

No, unfortunately the device does not have an RJ45 network port and must be connected to a WiFi network. Extend the range of your wifi and connect multiple bluetooth hubs to cover the areas your sensors are located.

it has limited Bluetooth range

Freda123
Freda123asked

I have arlec fan lights and I can't get the lights to dim via voice control (hey will dim via the app ) and am wondering what I am doing wrong ?

Steve

Which voice assistant are you using ?

Steve

Contact Arlec directly via there website, my problem was the same. A ridiculously short range, they sent me out a replacement product & it works well.

See all Arlec Grid Connect Smart Home Hub questions

Get an answer from our members and Arlec representatives