Arlec Movement Activated Sensor Security Light

not Simply Energyasked

arlec NL0009 faults

Joyce  B.

Joyce B.asked

how to set on/off switch on ARLEC SENSOR LIGHT?

Joyce J.

Joyce J.asked

how to reset lights

Fred

Fredasked

I know King-Kong Quality ! Arlec Movement Activated Security Sensor Light used to be so 8$ which was good enough for the f.... - it could be the tiny Relay Contacts [Light stays on after a While] but hey! I use 3x10W LED Lights it should not be too much for the Contacts -[ BTW- the Wattage is not indicated on the Box -just at the Instruction Manual 100W=Incadecent450VA=FL/CFL- but what about LED [Ha Ha] - all what it is a cheap kingkongelectronic !BTW switching it off for a While does not solve the Problem as some suggest
so! what is a Quality Product?and where to get it

Ron

Ronasked

How to wire up

John13
John13

Albeit Arlec recommend a qualified electrician connect the security light, there is a specific wiring diagram included with the unit. Other than that, I am unable to comment as it all depends on what your wiring status is as in the old red / black or the current European (international) specification being blue (Neutral) / brown (Live or Active) and yellow with green stripe for Earth.

I.P. Daily