Arlec Movement Activated Sensor Security Light

Arlec Movement Activated Sensor Security Light (page 2 of 2)

1.2

Terrible

Neither myself nor anyone else can make this light work, including my electric literate son.
The instructions make no sense. The light works then doesn't. It switches on in the day and then stays on. It won't work properly night or day. Sometimes works. Sometimes doesn't. There's no pattern to this. It's random.
I bought another because I'm an idiot and thought the first must be faulty. Nope. Same problems with the new one.
Complete crap.

John13

John13Perth, WA

Terrible product from Arlec with customer service to match.

brissmith

brissmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spend the extra money and buy something else. Limited life.

I have had a number of sensor lights around my house including the arlec brand. This is the longest I have had an Arlec product work. Not quite making two years. Another brand that I have doing the same job has been installed and working for over 10 years. Spend the extra money and buy something else.

Products

Find out how Arlec Movement Activated Sensor Security Light compares to other Products

See all Arlec Movement Activated Sensor Security Light reviews