Arlec Movement Activated Sensor Security Light

See the Best Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Arlec

1.3
Stuart
StuartSouthwest, VIC

Arlec Movement Activated Sensor Security Light

I have had the above Floodlights for a long time. Recently it would activate but only stayed on for about 10 seconds which was annoying and unsafe. After doing everything in Troubleshooting I was unable to solve this fault. I sent an email to ARLEC technical support explaining this and I received excellent customer service and the problem was solved!

Suggest others try this approach before posting negative comments.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $49.

• Incentivised Review No

Satisfied

I hear what people are saying, but I have two of these lights out front. They can be a bit temperamental (wind, cars, cats etc) but I have had mine for well over ten years without too much trouble. I am just about to replace one as its making a noise when it turns on. However as I said it is over 10 years old and is out in all weather.
I will buy another Arlec as I feel I got my value for money.

brissmith
brissmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spend the extra money and buy something else. Limited life.

I have had a number of sensor lights around my house including the arlec brand. This is the longest I have had an Arlec product work. Not quite making two years. Another brand that I have doing the same job has been installed and working for over 10 years. Spend the extra money and buy something else.