Arlec Smart Home Wi-Fi Power Point Controller

3.0

Roo

RooPerth, WA

Work fine for me

I’ve got several of these installed and working fine on Grid Connect app. Easy to pair, straightforward to set on/off times and been working fine for two months. I even have one on my pool light outdoors but under cover. I think maybe the issues others have related here have been overcome.

Purchased in June 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Johnny J.

Johnny J.Sydney, NSW

Pretty Good for the price.

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

JudsonJames

JudsonJamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Work well, be aware to check app updates though.

I bought two of these and they worked well with the app for well over a year, then one day just stopped working and I couldnt get them to work no matter what. It took me about a day to check for other apps, then I noticed there was a new app under the same name but with a 2 behind it that had replaced the old app. Id received no warning or notice. That said, the new app works even better and faster than the old now Ive connected to it.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse.

Electronics

Find out how Arlec Smart Home Wi-Fi Power Point Controller compares to other Electronics

AC

ACLaunceston, TAS

Junk- utter rubbish

Brought 4x- 1x didnt work at all out of the box. The others wont connect with the YD home app and the app cant find my 2.4 wifi network (even when its right next to the modem)?? Dont waste your money on the ones that use the YD app. (I've heard the "Grid connect" app Arlec units work better).

Looks like all 4 will go in the bin!!

Purchased in October 2019.

Lisa A.

Lisa A.Tasmania

Wasted my money on this terrible brand!

I had an Arlec wifi plug working nicely then one day it burnt out and now it is fried. I bought a new one but nowhere on the box does it say that it only works with 2.4ghz wifi channels. I can’t get the new one to work. What a waste of time and money.

DavidN

DavidNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Arlec WiFi Power Point Controller is not Google/Amazon/Apple enabled.