Arms Reach Cambria Co-Sleeper

Arms Reach Cambria Co-Sleeper

See the Best Bassinets / Cradles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bee

Bee

Great concept and good quality but mattress was awfull

This was a great idea for my baby to allow her to be close to me through the night. It is s good quality product and very easy to use and to assemble. My only criticism is the mattress was terrible. My baby hates sleeping in the bassinet until after a month I bought good quality foam and made a mattress to fit instead and then she was fine in it. The Cambria is the slightly larger of the co sleeper which fit my baby until she was 5 months old.

Fiam

FiamMelbourne

Amazing bassinet, changed my life!

For my second child I am currently using this bed. This co sleeper is amazing, you make it nearly as high as your bed so you can reach into it and pat the baby when they cry or just comfort them if they seem to need it without getting out of bed. You can easily hear the baby breathing and see it. You can pop the dummy back in easily if you need. My baby doesn't need to cry when she wakes to feed, she just makes noise as she knows I'm so close. I'm getting so much more sleep too. With my first child waking in the night and leaning and patting in the traditional freestanding bassinet killed my back, I wish they'd had this in Aust then. The bed is made of wood and is very sturdy. The only thing I don't like is the thinness of the masters.