Arnold's Boat Shop

Arnold's Boat Shop Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Arnold's Boat Shop? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

8 questions from our users

Amanda D.asked

Has anyone read all the great reviews they have on their website, I can't believe there true. These people seem to be running a scam.

Terry
Terry

I have ordered lots of stuff from them in the past. They were excellent and my 'go too' shop. Unfortunately that has drastically changed.

Sure has.

Jane B.
Jane B.

Terrible experience, I thought the reviews were wrong but they’re not

Robyn
Robynasked

I seriously wonder if Arnold's Boat Shop has no stock of any kind at all but orders the items in as the customers (we) order them? This could explain the delays experienced by customers. One review states that the address is a vacant shop front (ref. Milan Mitrovic review) which could support this theory. I am mindful of experiences with a company called LHP some years ago. Very similar "modus operandi".

Amanda D.

Hi Robyn, I think the address is now out at Seven Hills. I think they are just ripping people off sadly

Lesley
Lesley asked

Does Arnold’s Boat Shop sell Lagun Tables?

Brennan
Brennan

Arnold’s Boat Shop sells nothing !! They just take your money and never supply the product !! Buy at own risk. They scammed me out of $177

steveP
steveP

Lesley - suggest you ask them!

Mich
Mich

Don't buy anything from them. I had to go through my bank to get my $350 refunded. Their website needs to be shut down.

bert boschetti
bert boschettiasked

can you provide info on green squid lites

Paul C.
Paul C.asked

I am really glad I saw all these negative reviews - it seems like a real pattern of pay and no goods no service. I had just received their 8% discount code for a first order since I was shopping around about to place our rather large order.
Who would you recommend that has the same extensive range? eg part of our order involves a specific 'wet exhaust pipe' size for our diesel not available as part of your typical Whitworths online order?

debbie
debbie

I rang this number , I think its the owner of there ware house and then they sent my items ,, (02) 9492 7800

Mike W.
Mike W.

The Boat Warehouse (https://www.theboatwarehouse.com.au) has a similar range and people actually answer the phone. And I know they keep quite a few wet exhaust sizes in stock in Belrose.

Azman
Azman

Debbie. Is that number for arnolds boat shop?

Macca
Maccaasked

I ordered a barometer from Arnolds on 20/7/20. Extra was debited from my bank account and the goods haven't arrived. Today sent an email requesting an immediate refund because it is clear they are fraudsters. Their phone isn't connected. Should I go to the detectives to have the proprietors charged with obtaining a benefit by deception. Maybe a bit of time in gaol will help them. Peter McKenzie

Diana
Diana

Hi Macca, as yet i am not sure they are faudulant or just completely bloody hopeless.
I would be interested to know if you do report them.

Darrell R.
Darrell R.

“NOLD TRADING PTY LTD Unit B2, 22 Powers Road Seven Hills NSW”

QLDZDRasked

I am in the market for a macerator toilet.
Google search shows Bunnings have a $1500 Saniflo 240volt compact and Arnolds boat shop have a $660 product, 12volt Marine toilet with built-in macerator.
I contacted Arnolds to find out if they could suggest a 240volt adapter (or if a 12volt battery on a trickle charger would work). They must have been in covid shutdown because they took months to reply. They didn't answer my question but I was offered $50

Frank Aquilina
Frank Aquilina

You can use an appropriate size battery hooked up to the appropriate battery charger which is powered by 240v. The battery charger and battery would have to be capable of supplying the amps required by the saniflo. Cheers Frank

QLDZDR

Saniflo compact is already 240 volt. I was interested in knowing if the Arnolds boat shop marine toilet (12v) could be used in home by hooking it up to a 12volt car battery that is constantly on an inexpensive trickle charger.

Darbyasked

I just recieved the 120 litre water tank from your store. When I unpacked it the water pump mount was broken. The pump was completely unattached from the tank. I am not blaming your store for the issue, it was most likely the courier. Can I get another mounting bracket. Cheers.

Darby

Why don't you reply to my request

Darby

After sales service is crap

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops