Arnold's Boat Shop

Arnold's Boat Shop

Brand Manager for Arnold's Boat Shop? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (153)

Dean C.
Dean C.Central West, NSW

Get fair trading involved

I was silly enough to buy from this company, spending just under $300 and one I realised I wasn't going to receive goods or a refund, I got onto the ombudsman and they sorted my problem out and with in 2 weeks I got a refund, I highly recommend getting fair trading Involved, they are free to use and sorted my problem out.

Mark pearce
Mark pearce Perth, WA

Ordered a hatch cover 3 months ago

Three months ago orders a hatch cover
Three difference e.t.a
Still waiting and the web site don’t allow you to call,never ordering anything again from Arnold’s I feel I’ve been taken for a ride.

Don't shop here

You wont receive your goods and they will keep your money. Do not shop here. They are the worst company.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Arnold's Boat Shop compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

In Voluntary Administration - Goods Never Despatched

20 04 2021 ARNOLDS BOAT SHOP - (Nold Trading Pty Ltd (Administrator Appointed) and two of the subsidiaries are in Voluntary Administration. Lost my my Funds and goods, not dispatched as promised weeks earlier.

Name of Voluntary Administrator: [Name Removed]
Date of Appointment: 16 April 2021
Trading Names: "Arnold's Boat Shop", "240V LED Solutions Australia"
and "Marine LED Solutions Australia"
Is the Company still trading? NO
File Contact Details: noldtrading@worrells.net.au

Chris
ChrisFar North Queensland, QLD

A bloody disgrace

I ordered goods 6th April. Then, i was advised of delays by "Mark". I was emailed yesterday that Arnold's was now in voluntary administration. What a bloody disgrace.

Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

The actual worst company I have dealt with

After purchasing and paying in full several thousands of dollars on some boat seating in November last year I had been continually told each month or so there would be further delay (no less than 5 times). Stupidly I gave them the benefit of the doubt that there could be some supply issues, until this morning I thought I would contact them for an update only to receive a reply from the adminstrators. No doubt this company has been knowingly trading insolvent for some time, I wont be holding my breath to receive any of my money back. No-body should in any circumstance do business with this company

Mark
MarkCanberra 2600, ACT

Don't ever consider buying anything from this store

Ordered two self inflating cylinders for lifejackets in January, contacted them and kept getting new dates for delivery. On Thursday received new date for delivery being 23rd June, I wrote to them yesterday instructing them to cancel order and return my money, only to get an email that they had placed themself into Voluntary Receivership. No refunds -

Worst is that I also ordered a Navionics SD card, two weeks ago. Another item that will not be received.

In my personal opinion, low life individuals who took money with no intention of supplying any goods!

Ashtray
Ashtray

No service no contact and no delivery

I ordered parts three weeks ago and despite sending emails no delivery and no reply. It was a large order. Avoid doing business with Arnold unless you want to pay and not receive you order

Placed into voluntary Administration 16th April

I ordered a boat cover 7th April has not arrived I had three emails advertising on line trying to entice me to buy other items. They would of known they were going under. Not Happy.
I found out today they have gone into voluntary administration.

Jarv W.
Jarv W.Sydney, NSW

Ripped off.

I ordered a second station raymarine handset in February.
It was advertised as being in stock and would ship within 2 to 5 days of the order being taken.
I checked and emailed both Cheryl and Mark and each week would be told it was delayed.
I checked again today via email and have just received a reply stating that Arnold’s is now under administration. No doubt they’ve been trading insolvent for some time, so if anyone has an order in, I’d say you’ve probably lost your money. Criminals.

Robbi C.
Robbi C.Sydney, NSW

Dont deal with these people

I bought a bimini and they sent an email saying it was on its way, then a week later i asked when to expect it they said it was on delay ( this happened two more times) until I finally contacted the bank and police

Poor communication and delivery times.

No contact phone number on website and no response to email. Expected items to be freighted within a week or an email to explain delay.

Great range of boating products

Very good range of boating products and good communication with the store. Site is easy to navigate and products are well described

Boatie
BoatiePerth, WA

Avoid Avoid Avoid!

Be aware of these criminals

Hv cable was wrong one they sent after 2 month wait now I sent it back in original bubble wrap they said no refund

Amanda D.asked

Has anyone read all the great reviews they have on their website, I can't believe there true. These people seem to be running a scam.

Terry
Terry

I have ordered lots of stuff from them in the past. They were excellent and my 'go too' shop. Unfortunately that has drastically changed.

Sure has.

Jane B.
Jane B.

Terrible experience, I thought the reviews were wrong but they’re not

Robyn
Robynasked

I seriously wonder if Arnold's Boat Shop has no stock of any kind at all but orders the items in as the customers (we) order them? This could explain the delays experienced by customers. One review states that the address is a vacant shop front (ref. Milan Mitrovic review) which could support this theory. I am mindful of experiences with a company called LHP some years ago. Very similar "modus operandi".

Amanda D.

Hi Robyn, I think the address is now out at Seven Hills. I think they are just ripping people off sadly

Lesley
Lesley asked

Does Arnold’s Boat Shop sell Lagun Tables?

Brennan
Brennan

Arnold’s Boat Shop sells nothing !! They just take your money and never supply the product !! Buy at own risk. They scammed me out of $177

steveP
steveP

Lesley - suggest you ask them!

Mich
Mich

Don't buy anything from them. I had to go through my bank to get my $350 refunded. Their website needs to be shut down.

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops