Arnold's Boat Shop

Arnold's Boat Shop

Brand Manager for Arnold's Boat Shop? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.2
  • Return Claim MadeYes (32) · No
Bernice
BerniceCentral Queensland, QLD

ITEM NOT RECEIVED

after ordering and receiving goods within a week previously we ordered again, 5 months later and no item, just reading online about administrators in to Arnold's, sad, silly me has sent email after email with no reply, the voice mail needs to be changed to make people aware of what's going on, will be taking another reviews advice and going to fair trade

Glen Thompson
Glen ThompsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waited 8 months for an item..still no item

Bought a Perspex screen for my centre console. It arrived with cracks in both corners. For the last 8 months [Name Removed] from Arnold’s told me a replacement was being organised. Still no replacement screen. Not happy. Suppose I have lost my $300.00
SHAME ON ARNOLDS.

Carlito B.
Carlito B.Sydney, NSW

Lost more than $1,800 dollars - due to store closure

Ordered 2 deck hatches which did not fit my boat and was offered store credit after returning items. Seems all efforts to contact them after no communication to customers that they had financial issues has now resulted with $$ lost and negative experience for customers.

Not happy :(

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Arnold's Boat Shop compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Four step ladder, never came

Do not buy from this company - update March 21 2021 legal action commencing

Absolutely atrocious! Do not buy from them.

3 Months late with my order and they now just ignore my emails. They are lying scamming low life thieves. They do not have anything in stock. They wait for your money then they try buy it from somewhere else. I wish the star rating went lower because they don't even deserve a 1 star.

John Mannix
John MannixHunter Region, NSW

This company is BAD and will only communicate through email no phone number.

Ordered item 11 Feb no advice of delivery after two weeks, Can only contact them through email no phone numbers. They finally got back and advise delivery expected 5th March, Now the 11th March no delivery or advice of delivery. They take the payment quickly but don't care about delivering the product. I have now emailed for a refund, Next step Dept of Fair trade. Their ABN 55142419056 they should not be in business.

Robert
RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Be very cautious of this company.

Be very cautious of this company. I had a bad experience.

I was notified that my item was no longer available and offered a refund. It was at this point that communication with the company completely disappeared and I found it very difficult to actually get my money back. Only once I threatened legal action and reporting to the ACCC did I receive my refund.

I’m not sure if they are out to cheat people or just really bad at business. I would avoid dealing with them. Not worth the hassle.

Hernan
HernanSydney, NSW

Products not in stock, awful customer service. After a lot of frustration I ended up getting my money back via ACCC.

AVOID, I waited 3 months got tired of waiting and asked for a refund. dodgy experience, the website has the products same as Bosun Locker, is like two fake virtual warehouse.

Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Noisy solar vent

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible..no goods..no reply

Ordered goods on 15th January..nothing at all by 7th Feb..so cancelled the orders and going to report to my Bank re Credit card charge...dont use them

Dean
DeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Non existent communication

Despite many attempts to try and contact them, I cannot find out the status of my order. They charged my credit card back on 26/11 but the only communication was 5 days later that the product was not in stock and it would ship on 15/12. 3 out of 5 order have had a similar experience so never again

Don't use this company...

Like many others I've had little to poor service. While I did get some products the order was incomplete, wrong items delivered and non-existent response. I spent many hours writing emails, collating delivery items and requesting refunds. Fed up I contacted the Dept of Fair Trading (NSW) and lodged a complaint. I had the refund in my account the next day.

Juliane Lopez
Juliane Lopez

I response

I have been waiting for a response to my e-mail for 3 days and received nothing....Very bad at communicating would rather buy from a shop that you can actually speak to someone..

Greg
GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This business is a scam!!!

I have ordered products a few week ago. I have sent emails asking for ETA. No response. Not sure how this business is still active .
I'm going to report this to ACCC and card fraud if I don't hear from them in the next 10 days .

Amanda D.asked

Has anyone read all the great reviews they have on their website, I can't believe there true. These people seem to be running a scam.

Terry
Terry

I have ordered lots of stuff from them in the past. They were excellent and my 'go too' shop. Unfortunately that has drastically changed.

Sure has.

Jane B.
Jane B.

Terrible experience, I thought the reviews were wrong but they’re not

Robyn
Robynasked

I seriously wonder if Arnold's Boat Shop has no stock of any kind at all but orders the items in as the customers (we) order them? This could explain the delays experienced by customers. One review states that the address is a vacant shop front (ref. Milan Mitrovic review) which could support this theory. I am mindful of experiences with a company called LHP some years ago. Very similar "modus operandi".

Amanda D.

Hi Robyn, I think the address is now out at Seven Hills. I think they are just ripping people off sadly

Lesley
Lesley asked

Does Arnold’s Boat Shop sell Lagun Tables?

Brennan
Brennan

Arnold’s Boat Shop sells nothing !! They just take your money and never supply the product !! Buy at own risk. They scammed me out of $177

steveP
steveP

Lesley - suggest you ask them!

Mich
Mich

Don't buy anything from them. I had to go through my bank to get my $350 refunded. Their website needs to be shut down.

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops