Arnold's Boat Shop

Arnold's Boat Shop (page 2 of 10)

Brand Manager for Arnold's Boat Shop? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Do not buy from this company - update March 21 2021 legal action commencing

Terrible customer service

Terrible customer service and no communication on shipping. Been waiting for weeks and paid the $18 postage with the expectation that the items I ordered would arrive. Look elsewhere, Arnold’s is a scam.

Absolutely atrocious! Do not buy from them.

3 Months late with my order and they now just ignore my emails. They are lying scamming low life thieves. They do not have anything in stock. They wait for your money then they try buy it from somewhere else. I wish the star rating went lower because they don't even deserve a 1 star.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Arnold's Boat Shop compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Darryl Anderson
Darryl AndersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Uncontactable

I placed an order over a week ago and have heard nothing from this mob. When you send an email it always bounces back and there phone number won’t take calls.

My advice avoid at all cost!!

Disappointed
Disappointed South East Queensland, QLD

Beware of this company!

3 weeks and still no shipping notice for a product that was “in stock”. They don’t respond to emails and you cannot contact them by phone. So very disappointing! Now I have to go through dispute claims and report them to get my money back just like majority of their customers! I wish I had of read their reviews first!!!

James Butler
James Butler Sydney, NSW

Poor communication

I have written 3x emails about my order, got no replay. I tried to call but voice mail saying email us.

Shocking customer service. I am still waiting on my order ABS 72390
No idea when it’s coming or shipping

How do I get urgent repairs done to my yacht or plan tradie when I have no idea when order will arrive. Very very poor

No Service, no reply, no product

I wish I had have read all these bad reviews before I ordered from Arnolds boat Shop. Website looked legit and prices standard. But 3 weeks of no replies and no updates on ordered products. Be aware of this company and buy elsewhere.

Stephen B.
Stephen B.Victoria

Poor (or worse) Service

Terrible service. No phone number. No product delivered after near 3 weeks and no one responding to emails, which the only way to contact them. Good luck if something goes wrong.

good all round

Got what I ordered and over a reasonable time considering COVID post restrictions. I'll definitely use them and the resin again.

Mick
MickPerth

waiting for items

products good but comunications with store terribule first time user and i was worried that i had lost my money but it takes a long time to get items but you do get them

Order 100126843
Order 100126843

Rubbish service.

Three weeks ago I ordered products no tracking numbers no order. No phone number to find out what’s going on infact. No service what do ever.

John Mannix
John MannixHunter Region, NSW

This company is BAD and will only communicate through email no phone number.

Ordered item 11 Feb no advice of delivery after two weeks, Can only contact them through email no phone numbers. They finally got back and advise delivery expected 5th March, Now the 11th March no delivery or advice of delivery. They take the payment quickly but don't care about delivering the product. I have now emailed for a refund, Next step Dept of Fair trade. Their ABN 55142419056 they should not be in business.

Stevo
StevoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad bad

Same as everyone else. Took payment for item not stocked. No communication from them, only after I sent 5 emails did I get a response. I can’t believe they are still in business.

James R.
James R.

Thieves

They will take your money. They will not fulfill your order. There is no way for you to contact them. You have been warned.
Reported to ACCC for illegal practices. Seeking recourse for $$$ via the credit card company.

AVOID AVOID AVOID

Guy
GuySydney, NSW

Don't abuse Cheryl

It's not Cheryl's fault that her boss waits weeks before he places the orders on his suppliers. It really helps with their cash flow, your money goes into his account a couple of months before he has to pay out.
Dont support this bloke any more...... Sorry Cheryl, I know that this will put you out of a job, but you would be better off working somewhere else where you dont cop abuse every day.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Take your money do not ship purchase

Purchased 600 dollar anchor Dec 2020 now End Feb no anchor and no communication from Arnolds. Does not appear to be well managed business.

Patrick
PatrickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ordered in January estimated Shipping date March

Ordered in January - no confirmed delivered date - followed up in mid February - told estimated shipping date 20th February - followed up Feb 25th - told shipping date estimated Mid March - summer isn't that long. I will request refund if not confirmed shipping - Obviously stock on a boat at sea not in stock.

Guy
GuyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Everything done as promised and bonus surprise provided in package.

It was very easy to choose my product as Arnold's and the item rated in an internet search.
Once on the store web site it was just a question of completing the order. I received good communication and receipts including estimated delivery schedule.
My item arrived on time with a nice bonus gift. Totally unexpected.
Everything done as promised so 10/10 rating for Arnold's.

Robert
RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Be very cautious of this company.

Be very cautious of this company. I had a bad experience.

I was notified that my item was no longer available and offered a refund. It was at this point that communication with the company completely disappeared and I found it very difficult to actually get my money back. Only once I threatened legal action and reporting to the ACCC did I receive my refund.

I’m not sure if they are out to cheat people or just really bad at business. I would avoid dealing with them. Not worth the hassle.

Rod Miller
Rod Miller

Beware and buy elsewhere

Purchased this item and no advice provided at the item that it was not in stock, continue to follow up as never any proactive communications on future shipping dates (always after the date has passed I follow up), customer service are contactable via email only and no phone......only upside is I paid using credit card and have disputed this transaction. This could well be a scam

Hernan
HernanSydney, NSW

Products not in stock, awful customer service. After a lot of frustration I ended up getting my money back via ACCC.

AVOID, I waited 3 months got tired of waiting and asked for a refund. dodgy experience, the website has the products same as Bosun Locker, is like two fake virtual warehouse.

Pete W.
Pete W.

Going from bad to worse - will never shop at Arnold's again. Better to pay 5% more elsewhere for 100% better service

Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Noisy solar vent

Nicole
NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great personal service

I recommend Arnolds for their personal, reliable and helpful service!! They are an Australian owned business that cares about their customers

F Scott
F Scott

They got in touch to clarify my order which was very helpful and promptly sent itrabge

Product range is excellent and easy to navigate the online store. I appreciated the follow up on the product I was buying as it would not have been suitable otherwise

Amanda D.asked

Has anyone read all the great reviews they have on their website, I can't believe there true. These people seem to be running a scam.

Terry
Terry

I have ordered lots of stuff from them in the past. They were excellent and my 'go too' shop. Unfortunately that has drastically changed.

Sure has.

Jane B.
Jane B.

Terrible experience, I thought the reviews were wrong but they’re not

Robyn
Robynasked

I seriously wonder if Arnold's Boat Shop has no stock of any kind at all but orders the items in as the customers (we) order them? This could explain the delays experienced by customers. One review states that the address is a vacant shop front (ref. Milan Mitrovic review) which could support this theory. I am mindful of experiences with a company called LHP some years ago. Very similar "modus operandi".

Amanda D.

Hi Robyn, I think the address is now out at Seven Hills. I think they are just ripping people off sadly

Lesley
Lesley asked

Does Arnold’s Boat Shop sell Lagun Tables?

Brennan
Brennan

Arnold’s Boat Shop sells nothing !! They just take your money and never supply the product !! Buy at own risk. They scammed me out of $177

steveP
steveP

Lesley - suggest you ask them!

Mich
Mich

Don't buy anything from them. I had to go through my bank to get my $350 refunded. Their website needs to be shut down.

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops