Arnold's Boat Shop

Arnold's Boat Shop (page 3 of 10)

Brand Manager for Arnold's Boat Shop? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Ross
RossVictoria

Good service

Great service on orders and delivery delivered in a timely manner considering the issues around Aus post thanks heaps Ross

Jane B.Sydney, NSW

The most FRUSTRATING online shopping experience EVER

I am waiting on my second order, only placed it with them as I had a credit with the first order finally arrived. First order said 3-6 days it took that many weeks and came in muliple shipments, many emails back and forth to achieve this, so FRUSTRATING!

So here I am again, I paid more than two weeks ago and have emailed support a number of times, NO RESPONSE to date at all. Will I get the fuel tanks? will I see my money again? I guess Fair Trading is the next option. The owner of the company Ronald Lereux (i think) is now not available on any social media platform.

WHY does this company exist if they don't want to service the customers who require the products? complete waste of time and unnecessary hassle.

DaveH
DaveHSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Crewsaver PFD arrived in 3 days

Ordered 2 Crewsaver Ergofit 190+ PFDs from Arnolds. It said they would take 3-6 days. The PFDs arrived in 3 days. Very happy.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Arnold's Boat Shop compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Alan W
Alan WFar North Queensland, QLD

Selling items not in stock.

I ordered and paid for a VHF antenna and after 2 weeks hadn't received any info on postage. Emailed Arnolds and was told it would be another 2 weeks before it was shipped. Order has been cancelled and I bought one elsewhere. Now waiting to see my refund.

Paul B.
Paul B.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolute FRAUD - don’t order

Ordered parts took the money don’t answer calls, don’t post goods don’t respond - avoid at all costs, scam website, fraudulent activity

Avoid Avoid Avoid

Just another Online retailer that once they have your money they hide behind "Email only contact"
Ordered and paid in full for goods mid January...just keep forwarding the same response
"Your good will be shipped shortly"
Avoid this one for sure....

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible..no goods..no reply

Ordered goods on 15th January..nothing at all by 7th Feb..so cancelled the orders and going to report to my Bank re Credit card charge...dont use them

great prompt service

I've bought numerous boating items from Arnold's Boat Shop over the years and have found they offer a wide range of boating equipment competitively priced combined with prompt service
Tony

Lou
LouMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very poor customer service and communication

Spinner
SpinnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Crap company dead beats

I ordered early January was advised upon purchase, 2-5 days send,then after emails was told 15th,nothing has arrived, no email to say that it's sent. Won't answer their email so I used the department of fair trading to deal with the situation. I contacted a current affairs and the producers were interested in the story but because I'm in Brisbane it would be better if local Sydney spiders complained to them,that way they will interview them all and take it from there and them being local can turn up to 22 powers rd en masse, but all in all, it's a dead beat company that us people should never use again shocking

Bob Rundle
Bob RundlePerth, WA

Crewsaver 165N Sports Life Jacket- Great product value for money.

Arnold's Boat Shop has a great range of products for mariners. They provide a fast and efficient online service which is easy to navigate and find what you want. Their service and support to customers is fast, efficient and caring.

Darrell R.
Darrell R.Sydney, NSW

No more hiding.

I believe the majority of the positive feedback are fake. Arnold’s operate under “NOLD TRADING PTY LTD Unit B2, 22 Powers Road Seven Hills NSW”

BradleySydney, NSW

My order never arrived & no response

This would have to be my worst online purchase ever. This store can not be contacted by phone and they never return emails sent to their sales inbox. Placed and order on December 11 and January 18 no updates and they do not answer emails. Totally avoid this store people and save the headaches just terrible service.

Bradley

These guys hide well online the owner is Arnold Lerutte and his private email is alerutte@gmail.com. 12 Birubi Cres Bilgola nsw 2107 . Hope you all get your money back from this shark!!!

Bert Price
Bert PriceSouth East Queensland, QLD

I gave them 1 star how low can you go

This company is the worst company that I have ever dealt with.
10 days from order and there has been no contact except we got your money.
I would have bought a lot more through these guys but definitely not now.
Don't buy from them.

Milan Mitrovic
Milan MitrovicSydney, NSW

Rating them with one star is too much

Rating them with one star is too much, it means I am rating them, lol. I have a bad feeling about this bunch. Would never order anything from them. Their advertised address is an empty vacant shop. I placed the order, moneys gone, no reply to my emails, they can not be contacted by phone. Terrible experience an no customer service

Phil Sparks
Phil Sparks

Good Product and Service

Item I was looking for was easy to locate on website.
Checkout was simple and straight forward.
Item arrived and was as described.
I would have appreciated an email notification of expected delivery as item was a Christmas gift but arrived after that time.

Harry
HarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great variety of products

Would recommend Arnold’s boat shop no problem. Love the variety of products on line and very helpful
website. I have ordered from Arnold’s on number of occasions and always received products on time.

Nigel T.
Nigel T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Boat parts delivered on time

Had the boat parts needed - ordered and paid but then they went quiet, then fired up with excellent delivery timeframe.

Dr Realreview
Dr RealreviewSydney, NSW

Do not buy from them

Made a purchase order many days before Christmas and followed up with multiple emails. Absolutely no response. Like all the other reviews the shop is either a scam or should not be operating. Do not buy from them

James B
James BSydney, NSW

Arnold's boat shop review

quick delivery

Having read some poor reviews I was worried but my order arrived within a week and was as ordered. The company apparently moved premises mid 2020 so maybe this was why some people had a problem. No problems for me. Very happy customer.

Tommy Gun
Tommy Gunperth

Terrible customer service

Terrible customer service I put a order in on the 27th and still have had no feed back on my order !Iv spent $1300 sent multiple emails with no reply on a tracking number this is the second time iv had drama 's with them I will never use there service again.

jon
jon

Three months you say..after waiting a month for a reply

Not impressed [name removed]! paid on the 4th of December close to 500 dollars worth now the 2nd of January NOTHING and i get told will be a February delivery.. why not state that before hand on the website ??? UPDATE: Rang the bank requested a Visa reversal, Arnold`s suddenly are able to send part of the order next day with refund for the PFD`s-guess the fees and charges from the bank for the reversal made this happen

don36
don36Hobart, TAS

Do not buy from them.

10 days since ordering from the online and no answer on delivery or status of the order.. do not buy!

Ian
IanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very prompt no fuss service. Nice work!

Very easy to navigate their website, easy checkout, enjoyed the 5% discount too. I will shop online with Arnold’s Boat Shop again.

Amanda D.asked

Has anyone read all the great reviews they have on their website, I can't believe there true. These people seem to be running a scam.

Terry
Terry

I have ordered lots of stuff from them in the past. They were excellent and my 'go too' shop. Unfortunately that has drastically changed.

Sure has.

Jane B.

Terrible experience, I thought the reviews were wrong but they’re not

Robyn
Robynasked

I seriously wonder if Arnold's Boat Shop has no stock of any kind at all but orders the items in as the customers (we) order them? This could explain the delays experienced by customers. One review states that the address is a vacant shop front (ref. Milan Mitrovic review) which could support this theory. I am mindful of experiences with a company called LHP some years ago. Very similar "modus operandi".

Amanda D.

Hi Robyn, I think the address is now out at Seven Hills. I think they are just ripping people off sadly

Lesley
Lesley asked

Does Arnold’s Boat Shop sell Lagun Tables?

Brennan
Brennan

Arnold’s Boat Shop sells nothing !! They just take your money and never supply the product !! Buy at own risk. They scammed me out of $177

steveP
steveP

Lesley - suggest you ask them!

Mich
Mich

Don't buy anything from them. I had to go through my bank to get my $350 refunded. Their website needs to be shut down.

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops