Arnold's Boat Shop

Arnold's Boat Shop (page 4 of 10)

Brand Manager for Arnold's Boat Shop? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Dean
DeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Non existent communication

Despite many attempts to try and contact them, I cannot find out the status of my order. They charged my credit card back on 26/11 but the only communication was 5 days later that the product was not in stock and it would ship on 15/12. 3 out of 5 order have had a similar experience so never again

terrible service shocking company should be shut down

terrible service shocking company should be shut down.
will never buy from again. no correspondence waiting a month for my oder will make a claim through my bank

Paul Sayers
Paul SayersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do they even exist?

I made a purchase 10 days ago.No correspondence no delivery.Multiple email to them no reply.Is there any way to contact?

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Arnold's Boat Shop compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Terrible customer service! No phone number to contact and no reply on emails. Im waiting 2 weeks without any response?

twkitch
twkitchPerth, WA

Finally arrived after month and a half

Zero communication. Purchased inflatable pfd's beginning November now it's 17 Dec nothing sent no communication at all. Then on 18th it arrives. Thank goodness

Very good service easy to read and understand catalog, very easy to order the correct items and prompt hassle free delivery

mike.neuman9
mike.neuman9Sydney, NSW

Poor communication

The website says dispatch is usually 3-6 days but no details are given on stock availability. If the item is out of stock they don't tell you, you have to chase them up

stevePHobart, TAS

Frustrating!

Good product but poor service! 7 weeks from order placement to receipt. Communication is poor. Only contact is via email. I would have to question their business model and wonder how they have managed to stay in business. They get you in with low prices, discounts and free freight. Had the service been better I would probably have spent thousands with them. As it turned out I was simply relieved to receive my $700 order as initially I thought I had been scammed. At about week 4 contacted my bank to commence dispute process – unsure if this had any effect. Been an online shopper for over 15 years. Probably about 350 transactions from all over the world. Never had an issue. Disappointed that this is an Australian company. Lesson learned!

Dodgy dogs

Ordered item but never received it !! Emails go unanswered!! Do yourself a favour and dont buy from these dodgy shop

MichSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't deal with them.

None of my emails were answered. I asked for a refund after 3 weeks of no updates, alI 5 emails asking for a refund were ignored so had the bank chase refund with success. Dont bother with this company, they take your money and don't deliver the goods.

Service is excellent

I have used Arnold’s a few times so far and found the prices competitive, bought a 4 blade prop and it was ready within a few days for pick up. I will use Arnold’s again.

Phill
PhillPerth, WA

Good prices and service

I have used Arnold’s Boat Shop a few times. The range of parts is extensive and the website is easy to navigate.
The prices are good and in some instances very good. I have trade accounts with other large marine suppliers and there are times when Arnold’s is still cheaper.
Their customer service is good, but could be better. This aside I would have no hesitation in recommending Arnold’s Boat Shop

Alistair
AlistairGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Enjoying the Arnold's Boat Shop service

I find navigating your store easy. The range is great for my requirements. Thank you for the great service you provided

Don't use this company...

Like many others I've had little to poor service. While I did get some products the order was incomplete, wrong items delivered and non-existent response. I spent many hours writing emails, collating delivery items and requesting refunds. Fed up I contacted the Dept of Fair Trading (NSW) and lodged a complaint. I had the refund in my account the next day.

must be scammers

Product is not advertised correctly . Communication is the worst ever experienced . Would never and encourage anybody else not to deal with these people.

Found their new address

No reply from seller and still waiting over 3 months for my items!!!

No reply from seller and still waiting over 3 months for my items!!! No reply from seller and still waiting over 3 months for my items!!!

I have paid but haven’t received my goods

I paid for a wetsuit 4 weeks ago. I am yet to receive it. I’ve contacted their support centre 3 times with no response. There has been NO communication from this company. I would strongly advise AGAINST ever buying from them

Eric Syd
Eric SydSouth East Queensland, QLD

Multiple expensive items delivered surprisingly quick.

I placed orders for a marine toilet, holding tanks, fittings and alike. I was surprised at the quick delivery speed.

Does anyone work here?

No one has replied to my emails since my order. Does anyone actually work here or is this some type os scam?

Brett P.
Brett P.Sydney, NSW

Where is my product ??? Customer service non existent

10 days from purchase no updates no reply’s to emails. Unable to contact via phone. I will be turning up on there door

Juliane Lopez
Juliane Lopez

I response

I have been waiting for a response to my e-mail for 3 days and received nothing....Very bad at communicating would rather buy from a shop that you can actually speak to someone..

Greg
GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This business is a scam!!!

I have ordered products a few week ago. I have sent emails asking for ETA. No response. Not sure how this business is still active .
I'm going to report this to ACCC and card fraud if I don't hear from them in the next 10 days .

Bob D.
Bob D.Sydney, NSW

Do not buy anything from this business!!!!! I

Do not buy anything from this business!!!!! I bought two control cables from these a..holes 4eeeks ago, cables turned up 2weeks from purchase date,wrong cables!! They have no phone number to contact them on and don’t answer emails.complete a—holes!!!! .has been two weeks now no reply. Dodgy as !!!!

Terrible company

Ordered winches from them and paid in full. Checked order status 2 weeks later and saw that my order has been “cancelled”. When I contacted them they said my order was “flagged as suspicious” and I should reorder. Still waiting on refund.

Amanda D.asked

Has anyone read all the great reviews they have on their website, I can't believe there true. These people seem to be running a scam.

Terry
Terry

I have ordered lots of stuff from them in the past. They were excellent and my 'go too' shop. Unfortunately that has drastically changed.

Sure has.

Jane B.
Jane B.

Terrible experience, I thought the reviews were wrong but they’re not

Robyn
Robynasked

I seriously wonder if Arnold's Boat Shop has no stock of any kind at all but orders the items in as the customers (we) order them? This could explain the delays experienced by customers. One review states that the address is a vacant shop front (ref. Milan Mitrovic review) which could support this theory. I am mindful of experiences with a company called LHP some years ago. Very similar "modus operandi".

Amanda D.

Hi Robyn, I think the address is now out at Seven Hills. I think they are just ripping people off sadly

Lesley
Lesley asked

Does Arnold’s Boat Shop sell Lagun Tables?

Brennan

Arnold’s Boat Shop sells nothing !! They just take your money and never supply the product !! Buy at own risk. They scammed me out of $177

steveP

Lesley - suggest you ask them!

Mich

Don't buy anything from them. I had to go through my bank to get my $350 refunded. Their website needs to be shut down.

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops