Arnold's Boat Shop

Arnold's Boat Shop

Brand Manager for Arnold's Boat Shop? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Bernice
BerniceCentral Queensland, QLD

ITEM NOT RECEIVED

after ordering and receiving goods within a week previously we ordered again, 5 months later and no item, just reading online about administrators in to Arnold's, sad, silly me has sent email after email with no reply, the voice mail needs to be changed to make people aware of what's going on, will be taking another reviews advice and going to fair trade

Dean C.
Dean C.Central West, NSW

Get fair trading involved

I was silly enough to buy from this company, spending just under $300 and one I realised I wasn't going to receive goods or a refund, I got onto the ombudsman and they sorted my problem out and with in 2 weeks I got a refund, I highly recommend getting fair trading Involved, they are free to use and sorted my problem out.

Glen Thompson
Glen ThompsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waited 8 months for an item..still no item

Bought a Perspex screen for my centre console. It arrived with cracks in both corners. For the last 8 months [Name Removed] from Arnold’s told me a replacement was being organised. Still no replacement screen. Not happy. Suppose I have lost my $300.00
SHAME ON ARNOLDS.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Arnold's Boat Shop compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

If I could give 0 stars I would. Never had an order right, even before they stole everyones money

Probably one of the worst, most unprofessional companies I have ever used. Stupidly I continued to use them as they were cheaper than their competitors. But frequently I had orders turn up with the wrong items or massive delays on stuff they stated was in stock.
My last order I was told I would receive my items within a week or two... That was 3 months ago. Just found out they have gone into voluntary administration. Absolute crooks.

Mark pearce
Mark pearce Perth, WA

Ordered a hatch cover 3 months ago

Three months ago orders a hatch cover
Three difference e.t.a
Still waiting and the web site don’t allow you to call,never ordering anything again from Arnold’s I feel I’ve been taken for a ride.

Carlito B.
Carlito B.Sydney, NSW

Lost more than $1,800 dollars - due to store closure

Ordered 2 deck hatches which did not fit my boat and was offered store credit after returning items. Seems all efforts to contact them after no communication to customers that they had financial issues has now resulted with $$ lost and negative experience for customers.

Not happy :(

These guys are crooks. Dont deal with them

I ordered a jacket. Dispatch time went from a month to six weeks, so I cancelled my order. Arnolds said the would refund my money. Arnolds have now twice made a refund to PayPal, only to cancell the refund hours later.

Deal with these guys and you risk losing your money.

Don't shop here

You wont receive your goods and they will keep your money. Do not shop here. They are the worst company.

In Voluntary Administration - Goods Never Despatched

20 04 2021 ARNOLDS BOAT SHOP - (Nold Trading Pty Ltd (Administrator Appointed) and two of the subsidiaries are in Voluntary Administration. Lost my my Funds and goods, not dispatched as promised weeks earlier.

Name of Voluntary Administrator: [Name Removed]
Date of Appointment: 16 April 2021
Trading Names: "Arnold's Boat Shop", "240V LED Solutions Australia"
and "Marine LED Solutions Australia"
Is the Company still trading? NO
File Contact Details: noldtrading@worrells.net.au

Chris
ChrisFar North Queensland, QLD

A bloody disgrace

I ordered goods 6th April. Then, i was advised of delays by "Mark". I was emailed yesterday that Arnold's was now in voluntary administration. What a bloody disgrace.

Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

The actual worst company I have dealt with

After purchasing and paying in full several thousands of dollars on some boat seating in November last year I had been continually told each month or so there would be further delay (no less than 5 times). Stupidly I gave them the benefit of the doubt that there could be some supply issues, until this morning I thought I would contact them for an update only to receive a reply from the adminstrators. No doubt this company has been knowingly trading insolvent for some time, I wont be holding my breath to receive any of my money back. No-body should in any circumstance do business with this company

They’ve gone bust

They are still taking orders but have gone into voluntary administration - Do not order anything you will lose your money.

Mark
MarkCanberra 2600, ACT

Don't ever consider buying anything from this store

Ordered two self inflating cylinders for lifejackets in January, contacted them and kept getting new dates for delivery. On Thursday received new date for delivery being 23rd June, I wrote to them yesterday instructing them to cancel order and return my money, only to get an email that they had placed themself into Voluntary Receivership. No refunds -

Worst is that I also ordered a Navionics SD card, two weeks ago. Another item that will not be received.

In my personal opinion, low life individuals who took money with no intention of supplying any goods!

Ashtray
Ashtray

No service no contact and no delivery

I ordered parts three weeks ago and despite sending emails no delivery and no reply. It was a large order. Avoid doing business with Arnold unless you want to pay and not receive you order

Placed into voluntary Administration 16th April

I ordered a boat cover 7th April has not arrived I had three emails advertising on line trying to entice me to buy other items. They would of known they were going under. Not Happy.
I found out today they have gone into voluntary administration.

Amanda D.asked

Has anyone read all the great reviews they have on their website, I can't believe there true. These people seem to be running a scam.

Terry
Terry

I have ordered lots of stuff from them in the past. They were excellent and my 'go too' shop. Unfortunately that has drastically changed.

Sure has.

Jane B.
Jane B.

Terrible experience, I thought the reviews were wrong but they’re not

Robyn
Robynasked

I seriously wonder if Arnold's Boat Shop has no stock of any kind at all but orders the items in as the customers (we) order them? This could explain the delays experienced by customers. One review states that the address is a vacant shop front (ref. Milan Mitrovic review) which could support this theory. I am mindful of experiences with a company called LHP some years ago. Very similar "modus operandi".

Amanda D.

Hi Robyn, I think the address is now out at Seven Hills. I think they are just ripping people off sadly

Lesley
Lesley asked

Does Arnold’s Boat Shop sell Lagun Tables?

Brennan
Brennan

Arnold’s Boat Shop sells nothing !! They just take your money and never supply the product !! Buy at own risk. They scammed me out of $177

steveP
steveP

Lesley - suggest you ask them!

Mich
Mich

Don't buy anything from them. I had to go through my bank to get my $350 refunded. Their website needs to be shut down.

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops