Arnold's Boat Shop

Arnold's Boat Shop

Brand Manager for Arnold's Boat Shop? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Poor communication and delivery times.

No contact phone number on website and no response to email. Expected items to be freighted within a week or an email to explain delay.

James B
James BSydney, NSW

Arnold's boat shop review

Juliane Lopez
Juliane Lopez

I response

I have been waiting for a response to my e-mail for 3 days and received nothing....Very bad at communicating would rather buy from a shop that you can actually speak to someone..

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Arnold's Boat Shop compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Simon
Simon

Order late - no response

I ordered a $1300 Lewmar hatch on the 19th October. Was supposed to ship 3-5 days. Have written now 6 times for a status - and I just get ignored. They took the money of course. I have ordered from them successfully in the past, but figure that something must be up.
Update: this evening I have received a shipping notice to say my item is on the way. So my revised opinion is that they’re legitimate and under resourced - so if you are in a hurry shop elsewhere.

Worst online seller.

Ordered and paid for a thermal imaging device on 11/7. After numerous lies and promises I finally sent a PayPal Email and demand a refund. They immediately sent my item ( on 3/8 ). Stay away from this mob they use your money and lie to you.

Buy a boat accessory and it is end up no stock

Buy a boat accessory and it is end up no stock and took long time to reply...
which is bit disappointing. the website keep telling me they are negotiate with supplier but took so long time

Took to long to respond

Take too long to supply,maybe others have better luck, maybe it was my particular order? Any way it has now been resolved and am moving on .Sadly it never worked out so i could heap praise ,but thats life .

Amanda D.asked

Has anyone read all the great reviews they have on their website, I can't believe there true. These people seem to be running a scam.

Terry
Terry

I have ordered lots of stuff from them in the past. They were excellent and my 'go too' shop. Unfortunately that has drastically changed.

Sure has.

Jane B.
Jane B.

Terrible experience, I thought the reviews were wrong but they’re not

Robyn
Robynasked

I seriously wonder if Arnold's Boat Shop has no stock of any kind at all but orders the items in as the customers (we) order them? This could explain the delays experienced by customers. One review states that the address is a vacant shop front (ref. Milan Mitrovic review) which could support this theory. I am mindful of experiences with a company called LHP some years ago. Very similar "modus operandi".

Amanda D.

Hi Robyn, I think the address is now out at Seven Hills. I think they are just ripping people off sadly

Lesley
Lesley asked

Does Arnold’s Boat Shop sell Lagun Tables?

Brennan
Brennan

Arnold’s Boat Shop sells nothing !! They just take your money and never supply the product !! Buy at own risk. They scammed me out of $177

steveP
steveP

Lesley - suggest you ask them!

Mich
Mich

Don't buy anything from them. I had to go through my bank to get my $350 refunded. Their website needs to be shut down.

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops