Arnold's Boat Shop

Arnold's Boat Shop

Brand Manager for Arnold's Boat Shop? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Severin Lovric
Severin LovricPerth, WA

The shop was great and easy to use. Very well priced.

The shop was great and easy to use. The prices were really good and the products matched their description. Would definitely shop again.

Harry
HarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great variety of products

Would recommend Arnold’s boat shop no problem. Love the variety of products on line and very helpful
website. I have ordered from Arnold’s on number of occasions and always received products on time.

quick delivery

Having read some poor reviews I was worried but my order arrived within a week and was as ordered. The company apparently moved premises mid 2020 so maybe this was why some people had a problem. No problems for me. Very happy customer.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Arnold's Boat Shop compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

twkitch
twkitchPerth, WA

Finally arrived after month and a half

Zero communication. Purchased inflatable pfd's beginning November now it's 17 Dec nothing sent no communication at all. Then on 18th it arrives. Thank goodness

Paul Smith
Paul SmithFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent price; no phone contact possible.

Initially, no feedback by email or phone and thought this was a bogus site. A phone contact would have cleared up any misgivings whether action to despatch the goods had taken place. Items did arrive a week later by mail.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have ordered twice and all good

I have purchased through arnolds twice and received what I paid for . Happy wih the products and service I have received so far. Will use again if price is right.

Frank
FrankNortheast, VIC

Good service, poor choice of courier

Good service and a high quality item.. a Hella LED Navigation light.
Sadly the item ended up in the hands of Fastway Couriers, Albury, who not only did not delivery it they did not even advise that they had it.

Great quality snap hooks but long wait

Delivery was a very slow, they really should note this before you buy. There communication also could have been better but the snap hooks were great quality and worth the wait.

Rod
RodVictoria

Nobody’s perfect but I couldn’t fault them

I have only had a few simple purchases but very happy with the service, advised when there was a slight delay on the order which is unusual and received a follow up shortly after receiving the goods

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Amanda D.asked

Has anyone read all the great reviews they have on their website, I can't believe there true. These people seem to be running a scam.

Terry
Terry

I have ordered lots of stuff from them in the past. They were excellent and my 'go too' shop. Unfortunately that has drastically changed.

Sure has.

Jane B.
Jane B.

Terrible experience, I thought the reviews were wrong but they’re not

Robyn
Robynasked

I seriously wonder if Arnold's Boat Shop has no stock of any kind at all but orders the items in as the customers (we) order them? This could explain the delays experienced by customers. One review states that the address is a vacant shop front (ref. Milan Mitrovic review) which could support this theory. I am mindful of experiences with a company called LHP some years ago. Very similar "modus operandi".

Amanda D.

Hi Robyn, I think the address is now out at Seven Hills. I think they are just ripping people off sadly

Lesley
Lesley asked

Does Arnold’s Boat Shop sell Lagun Tables?

Brennan
Brennan

Arnold’s Boat Shop sells nothing !! They just take your money and never supply the product !! Buy at own risk. They scammed me out of $177

steveP
steveP

Lesley - suggest you ask them!

Mich
Mich

Don't buy anything from them. I had to go through my bank to get my $350 refunded. Their website needs to be shut down.

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops