Arnold's Boat Shop

Arnold's Boat Shop

Brand Manager for Arnold's Boat Shop? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Great range of boating products

Very good range of boating products and good communication with the store. Site is easy to navigate and products are well described

good all round

Got what I ordered and over a reasonable time considering COVID post restrictions. I'll definitely use them and the resin again.

Guy
GuyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Everything done as promised and bonus surprise provided in package.

It was very easy to choose my product as Arnold's and the item rated in an internet search.
Once on the store web site it was just a question of completing the order. I received good communication and receipts including estimated delivery schedule.
My item arrived on time with a nice bonus gift. Totally unexpected.
Everything done as promised so 10/10 rating for Arnold's.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Arnold's Boat Shop compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Nicole
NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great personal service

I recommend Arnolds for their personal, reliable and helpful service!! They are an Australian owned business that cares about their customers

F Scott
F Scott

They got in touch to clarify my order which was very helpful and promptly sent itrabge

Product range is excellent and easy to navigate the online store. I appreciated the follow up on the product I was buying as it would not have been suitable otherwise

Ross
RossVictoria

Good service

Great service on orders and delivery delivered in a timely manner considering the issues around Aus post thanks heaps Ross

DaveH
DaveHSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Crewsaver PFD arrived in 3 days

Ordered 2 Crewsaver Ergofit 190+ PFDs from Arnolds. It said they would take 3-6 days. The PFDs arrived in 3 days. Very happy.

great prompt service

I've bought numerous boating items from Arnold's Boat Shop over the years and have found they offer a wide range of boating equipment competitively priced combined with prompt service
Tony

Bob Rundle
Bob RundlePerth, WA

Crewsaver 165N Sports Life Jacket- Great product value for money.

Arnold's Boat Shop has a great range of products for mariners. They provide a fast and efficient online service which is easy to navigate and find what you want. Their service and support to customers is fast, efficient and caring.

Phil Sparks
Phil Sparks

Good Product and Service

Item I was looking for was easy to locate on website.
Checkout was simple and straight forward.
Item arrived and was as described.
I would have appreciated an email notification of expected delivery as item was a Christmas gift but arrived after that time.

Nigel T.
Nigel T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Boat parts delivered on time

Had the boat parts needed - ordered and paid but then they went quiet, then fired up with excellent delivery timeframe.

Ian
IanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very prompt no fuss service. Nice work!

Very easy to navigate their website, easy checkout, enjoyed the 5% discount too. I will shop online with Arnold’s Boat Shop again.

Very good service easy to read and understand catalog, very easy to order the correct items and prompt hassle free delivery

Service is excellent

I have used Arnold’s a few times so far and found the prices competitive, bought a 4 blade prop and it was ready within a few days for pick up. I will use Arnold’s again.

Phill
PhillPerth, WA

Good prices and service

I have used Arnold’s Boat Shop a few times. The range of parts is extensive and the website is easy to navigate.
The prices are good and in some instances very good. I have trade accounts with other large marine suppliers and there are times when Arnold’s is still cheaper.
Their customer service is good, but could be better. This aside I would have no hesitation in recommending Arnold’s Boat Shop

Amanda D.asked

Has anyone read all the great reviews they have on their website, I can't believe there true. These people seem to be running a scam.

Terry
Terry

I have ordered lots of stuff from them in the past. They were excellent and my 'go too' shop. Unfortunately that has drastically changed.

Sure has.

Jane B.
Jane B.

Terrible experience, I thought the reviews were wrong but they’re not

Robyn
Robynasked

I seriously wonder if Arnold's Boat Shop has no stock of any kind at all but orders the items in as the customers (we) order them? This could explain the delays experienced by customers. One review states that the address is a vacant shop front (ref. Milan Mitrovic review) which could support this theory. I am mindful of experiences with a company called LHP some years ago. Very similar "modus operandi".

Amanda D.

Hi Robyn, I think the address is now out at Seven Hills. I think they are just ripping people off sadly

Lesley
Lesley asked

Does Arnold’s Boat Shop sell Lagun Tables?

Brennan
Brennan

Arnold’s Boat Shop sells nothing !! They just take your money and never supply the product !! Buy at own risk. They scammed me out of $177

steveP
steveP

Lesley - suggest you ask them!

Mich
Mich

Don't buy anything from them. I had to go through my bank to get my $350 refunded. Their website needs to be shut down.

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops