Arnold's Boat Shop

Arnold's Boat Shop (page 2 of 2)

Brand Manager for Arnold's Boat Shop? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

gary
garyGreat Southern, WA

great product at an excellent price

product was what we ordered at a great price it came with in the time frame we expected/was very happy
with the overall deal there parts list is way cheaper than any competitor in rural western australia

Chris
ChrisHobart, TAS

Terrific

Ordering is straightforward on the web
Communication is clear with conformation of the order
Delivery on time and I am always happy with the service Austpost provides, parcels to the door

Southwind
Southwind

Hassle free transaction. Prompt delivery

We ordered a part for our boat and it arrived within expected time frame, given our location in a regional city. The part was as described and fitted perfectly, while reasonable priced too.

Tony
TonyHunter Region, NSW

So happy with getting what I need and when I need it from Arnold’s. It is especially helpful in these lockdown times when I can’t travel to find items to have them delivered to the door.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Arnold's Boat Shop compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Easy to use and find products

Prompt and reliable,I buy off them regularly ,there range of products suits most of my requirements , as I service and repair my sailing yacht I need access to a large array of Hardware and electronics

Alan H.
Alan H.Illawarra, NSW

Excellent quality and service

I found what I was looking for very easy.
The product is of the highest quality.
I installed the product myself with easy to follow instructions.
I am going to use Arnold's Boat Shop again, no doubt.....

Happy Campers
Happy CampersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products, great range of products

Arnolds Boat Shop have a broad range of great products backed up with prompt service and availability. The products arrived as advised they would. Product are accurately as described.
Thank you, we'll be back.

TonyCS
TonyCSSydney

Prompt product availability and good pricing.

I have purchased several items on the Arnold's Boat Shop web site over the past 18 months and have found their prices and product availability to be good on each occasion.

Geoff
GeoffGreat Southern, WA

No hassle transaction

I found a couple of blocks for my yacht at a very good price (in Australia too). Went to the online store and made the purchase. The items turned up a week or so later. Couldn't be more hassle free.

Rodney B.
Rodney B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

happy

sent one back few days ago but very happy with custom service ! the team at Arnold's Boat Shop have help exchange a item that i got wrong they were very understanding so for there support i got what i needed so i say thank you !

what I was after fixed the problem

Store site was easy to navigate to find the part I was looking for fitted to boat no problems , parts took a while but sent me a email that they where waiting on supplier once supplied good paostge

crakar
crakarPeel, WA

Great company, great service, great prices.

Very easy site to navigate with great range and very well priced. Quick response, clear and constant communication, prompt dispatch of items.
Very professional seller, will definitely use Arnold’s again and again.

Keith
Keith

Works well, perfect fit in the the same place the old gauge came out of.

Very easy to find what I wanted and the service was great . The Raymarine Depth gauge works well and was easy to install as it was made to fit in the old gauges footprint. Gauge was delivered quickly and I was very happy with my buying experience.

Adrian
AdrianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Got me out of trouble - thanks

They had a hard to locate battery switch I needed. Part was received promptly to interstate in less than 1 week. Product high quality. Could not be any happier with my experience.

Dickieknee
DickiekneePerth, WA

Fast and efficient, great to deal with

My Spot Gen3 was delivered on time and intact, unfortunately we won’t be using it this year because of the pandemic, but looking forward to making good use of it next year

Ian
IanSouthwest, VIC

Well done.

I found what I wanted very fast and worked through the transaction easily. They arrived to my home quite quickly and they were easy to install and worked straight away.

Pete
PeteIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service Excellent product

Couldn’t be easier to navigate around the site.
Fast delivery great products. I actually got what I ordered. I will tell my mates to order products from your store. Thanks again.

Product

Product is as advertised and perfect for my applications. Not sure why you need 30 words to complete this review as being succinct and to the point is a better approach.

Great service and products

Easy to find simple to order and quick on delivery. Just what you would expect from a professional operation. Will use this service for further related purchases. Great work guys

Nick  Hagarty
Nick HagartySydney, NSW

purchase of 1 kw transducer

Recently had to replace the Transducer on my 26ft Caribean. A Raymarine unit was supplied by Arnolds after checking prices on the Net. Arnolds was cheeper and supplied promptly . I was able to install it easily.

Hermann
HermannSouth West, QLD

Had just what I wanted

Easy site to navigate and came up in a google search quickly. They had just what I was looking for at a reasonable price and sent it in good time. Thabkyou.

Oars on the wall

Needed to mount a pair of old wooden oars on the wall for daughter, went searching for rollocks and found what I was looking for at Arnolds Boat Shop. Ordered rollocks and mounting brackets, arrived promptly in good condition and as described.

Anne1487
Anne1487Launceston, TAS

Excellent service

Product arrived in Tasmania overnight after ordering it the previous afternoon. It was as described, well priced and all necessary documentation arrived with it. I will happily use this online store again.

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops