Arnott's Cruskits

Arnott's Cruskits (page 2 of 4)

Peter J

Peter JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Eat the box instead..

The new Cruskits are just awful. They are smaller, chunkier and almost tasteless. Do yourself a favour - throw them away and eat the box. You'll enjoy it more. No more Cruskits for me.

Disappointed

DisappointedUpper Coomera, Queensland

They're getting even smaller

I wrote a review of this product over twelve months ago mentioning that the biscuits are getting smaller whilst the price is staying the same. Well the other day my wife and I opened a new packet of Arnotts Cruskit biscuits only to find that twelve months later they are smaller again. The price hasn't changed and the product gets smaller. What a rip off

Phil O

Phil OMt Martha

New Cruskits AWFULL and reduced to 20 per pack from 23!!!!

Rubbish new recipe and a price gouge by reducing the contents from 23 down to 20... Horrible tacky stick to the roof of the mouth recipe! The other flavours were OK for a while but only because they were old stock. Now they're ALL bad! Won't be buying again. Shame on you Arnott's...

Maz

MazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why change a good thing

These new cruskits are tasteless an the texture is horrid. I have bought cruskits for years but sadly will not be buying them anymore unless they are changed back to the original recipe.

You've ruined my favourite food

The new "original" cruskits are tasteless and have an awful texture.
I rarely put any topping on previously, but now. they're almost inedible by themselves.
Please please please bring the originals back!

Cruskits lites change

I was on a great diet useing cruskits lites with tomatoe and lettuce plus tuna. The whole thing tasted terrible after I used the new lites.
What a ridiculous thing to do. They taste more like my mums glutten free crap.
Back to vita weets. What idiot said this is a good idea.

Bad idea Arnott's to change Cruskits

Why! Why! Why! Would you change? The new Cruskits are horrible - texture, flavour and even the look are SO different to the original. You've lost me as a customer!

This is why cruskits taste different!

I was very disappointed when I opened a box of Cruskits recently and noticed a huge change in flavour, texture and size. I had two spare boxes in the cupboard and just discovered today that one of these boxes were the originals! So I have had a very close look at the box.
The main difference I noticed was the salt content. The original Cruskits have more then double the salt content - 99mg per serve compared to 46mg in the new version.
The new box is almost identical except for a little circle with a Health Star rating on the front of the new box, so I'm guessing that is why the sodium has been reduced, hence leaving us with tasteless Cruskits.

Flick.

Flick.

New cruskits are gross.

I eat cruskits every day for lunch and was most disappointed to find they have changed. I liked the old size, taste and texture. Won't be buying anymore. So over companies changing things that have nothing ring with them. Please change them back ASAP.

Terrible Change

Misleading that the packaging is exactly the same - including the same picture on the front which can't be the new biscuit and ironically they are (still) called "Cruskits Original"!

Why change a great product?

I thought my lunch tasted different today and I see others have experienced the new cruskits. They are narrow and thinner. Is this just cost saving?

Why do you keep doing this???

I thought you would've learnt after the whole shapes debacle...apparently not. The new crusketts are...bearable, but nothing like the originals. I'll finish this pack, but it's unlikely I'll ever buy my favourite cruskits again :(

gmdelosa

gmdelosa

we thought we were going mad

Smaller, looked different, texture different, thinner and narrower. Why change something that was perfect! Stop price dropping and keep the product the same! Soooooo disappointed

Why change the recipe

Have been eating cruskits for years. Just opened new box and they have changed. They don't look the same and the taste is terrible! Will not be buying again. Why have they changed the recipe? Go back to soft, fluffy tasty cruskits or you have lost another customer.

Arnotts have ruined these.

I eat the light Cruskits every day, but not anymore. Hate the change. How did they manage to make it so much smaller and more calorific at the same time? They don't even taste right. Time to find a new brand.

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

What has happened to Cruskits?

Just opened a new packet of Arnott's Cruskits. They tasted horrible- nothing like a cruskit which I eat every day. No flavour and completely different texture. So, they've changed them and I won't be buying them again.

Chris

Since writing this review I have tried to find a replacement and I have! I never buy generic brands ever but tried Coles Crispbreads and they taste almost exactly like the old Cruskits. Yey! problem solved.

FEDUP

FEDUP

Reduced size!

Cruskits are now narrower! They still cost the same though. What a shame I'll be looking for an alternative now- ripped off

jubilly

jubillydubbo

arnotts cruslits

Cruskits now tasteless with cardboard texture.. I have been eating them for many years but will be seeking an alternative crispbread.

I thought I'd got an old pack of stale biscuits so tried another time but no more.

Cruskits Changed and i hate them.

awful tastes like cardboard, what have they done????? tastes powdery and stale, been eating for 30 years and thats the end of that.

Megan