Arnott's Tim Tam

Arnott's Tim Tam (page 2 of 2)

G.Lo

G.LoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Toffee Apple Tim Tams blah .. bring back Chilli Choc Tim Tams!

I was so excited to see Toffee Apple Tim Tams, mostly due to the novelty value. The aroma is more like over-processed (no surprise), fake (no surprise), strawberry/banana (big surprise). Unpleasant, too sweet and completely unlike 'toffee apple', I couldn't even get my adult sons or their friends to try them. We put them straight in the bin. Big fail, Arnotts! Now could you PLEASE bring back the awesome Chilli Choc Tim Tams you made circa 2002?

Jian_n

Jian_nSydney

Peanut Butter Tim Tams i LOVE!!!

Finally a biscuit with chocolate and peanut butter, better yet a tim tam with peanut butter is a marriage made in heaven reminds me of a reeces peanut butter cup but crunchy cant get enough

WHATCANISAY

WHATCANISAYPerth, WA

TIM TAM ISLAND EXPERIENCE

Coconut Tim Tams are FANTASTIC OMG they are the best not a great fan of choco biscuits but these and the Raspberry Tim Tam are worth a try now my all time favourite for desert just one is enough with a cup of tea to finish off a meal. Yum Yum!

Pierre

PierreShellharbour NSW

Peanut Butter Flavoured Tim Tams Are A Taste You Will Never Forget

Once you have tried one Peanut Butter Flavoured Tim Tam (flavoured by paprika), you will never forget it. The taste lingers in your subconscious mind long after you have spat the thing from your mouth. I tried one around two years ago and as a result had to book in to receive medical treatment to flush my taste buds out. I regularly see a psychologist due to the emotional scarring which this biscuit has left on my brain thanks to its shocking taste. Sometimes, I still wake in fright, believing there is still one left in the fridge that I haven't tossed out.

Rachel.C

Rachel.CHobart

Peanut butter flavour is disgusting

I couldnt wait to try the peanut butter flavoured Tim Tams, but was so disappointed in them. Probably right up there as one of the worst biscuits I've ever eaten. The peanut butter flavour can only be described as "weird". I haven't come across 1 solitary person that likes them. I lucked on to a web page recently which informed me that peanut butter is not even in the recipe !!!! Turns out that instead of doing the obvious, and using peanut butter for the filling, Arnotts used some sort of strange herb combination..Guess what Arnotts ? Epic fail !!

pizzalover

pizzaloverGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

another classic food item thats shrunk!

Raspberry white chocolate

It is the most disgusting biscuit I have ever eaten. Love normal Tim Tams but not Rasberry and white chocolate

I can easily eat a whole packet...

However unhealthy it may be...i will eat a whole packet with tea, so good when the chocolate melts <3
never had a bad one and would always recommend, especially when they are on special which is like every week almost,

I sincerely hope you enjoy as much as i do.
Value
alot of sugar

Bianca Gerrald
Bianca Gerrald

ahhaha... I did! I love when the chocolate melts and tea was perfect with Tim Tam.

Tim tam peppermint

I love the new peppermint Tim Tams in handy small packs they are crisp, creamy and a rich full peppermint taste well done Arnott's I will keep buying these for sure! the choc orange one is nice but has a slight bitter after taste not sure if its meant to be that way?
Handy small delectable treat full flavour and reasonably priced!
Ran out of money to buy more better for my waist line i guess!

Disappointed

I love tim tams but hve not had them for a few years.. I decided to go out and buy a packet tonight at south maroubra woolworths and they taste stale and off i am quiete unhappy and truely disapointed i would hope to think that this does not happen often as if i buy this product as a one off and its rubbish i would hate to buy them on a weekly basis. I will be taking this further..

sassy65356

sassy65356ACT, 2601

Good

Tim Tams is an aussie icon. I have encouraged all my international friends to buy this product (and one returned home with a suitcase full of Tim Tams!). However, as they are very unhealthy, I rarely eat them, but they are my naughty treat. :)
They come in an amazing array of flavours and types - Black Forest, Double Coating and White Chocolate to name a few. They are probably the best chocolate biscuits on the market. I always have to fight the temptation to buy them at the supermarket.
There are very addictive, which is very problematic because they are very sugary and very unhealthy! They are also very expensive, so always try to buy this product when it is on special at the supermarket.

yavis

yavisQLD, 4030

Delicious

chezryl

chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Everybody loves a Tim Tam and if you don't them there is likely something wrong with you. Just joking. They are a staple when it comes to chocolate biscuits, bring a packet to work and you will be loved. I have not tried a Tim Tam Slam myself (drinking hot drinks through a Tim Tam) but they are a legend in themselves. Perfect combination of creamy, biscuit and chocolate.
This is a yummy chocolate biscuit and most people will agree. Perfect size for a snack, one is enough but two is perfect.
They are so yum you won't know when to stop.

OZFox40

OZFox40AU

simm_mee

simm_meevic, 3020

definately a family favourite enjoyed by all, comes in a variety of falvours and is often on special making them an affordable treat
a yummy aussie biscuit that i just adore eating and often find a packet is gone within one sitting...can be kept in the fridge ( my favourite) or in the cupbaord for a softer outer coating..a cream filling wrpeed between 2 biscuits and covered in a choclate of high quality. comes in a variety of flavours, my favourite being the white chocolate..often on special (2 ptk for $4) making them extra tempting
never enough in the packet and not super healthy option but i dont mind

21sandiee

21sandieeWA, 6021

OK

They taste amazing but are just too unhealthy for my liking which is why I can't eat them that often.
You lick your lips just thinking about Tim Tams, they taste amazing. The new flavours being released taste even better. Their taste is to die for! And they are a true Australian iconic food which makes you proud to be able to eat them!
They are very bad for you, and you can usually only have one or two before feeling guilty and jumping onto an excersize bike. They don't have a healthy and great tasting alternatve which is never good at all and they are very expensive.

Sada