Arnott's Tim Tam

Arnott's Tim Tam

Disgusted! Piece of string found in Tim Tam

Gross, I was eating a Tim Tam and found a piece of string inside it. I tried to do the right thing and let them know and I was given lots of bad attitude and a measly solution. Will never eat a Tim Tam again.

Purchased in February 2020 for $4.00.

urlocaldylan
urlocaldylanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

white tim tams

ok, so. you want to try tim tams. listen to me. ik the go to is the orginal. dont have them. have the white flavour, its better. better then the other flavours. trust me. have the white ones.

Purchased in April 2019 for $2.50.

Rach
Rach

Hard plastic in Tim Tam

I must say I'm like everyone else that loves Tim Tams but I think I've been put off them for for a while due to bite into a Tim Tam and it's instead biting into plastic was not a good experience.

Terrible

We just had the new Turkish delight Tim Tam. One bite is all we could manage. This is the worst biscuit ever and the after taste is revolting. What a waste of money, the rest of the packet is now in the bin. Ps when did Arnott reduce the number of Tim Tams in a packet? Only 9 biscuits now, hubby is sure there use to be 13 to a packet.

Timtam's cover is a BIG LIE

It has a good taste. It's real. But, it's cover too easy for ants to break it up. I bought many timtams home for my nextweek holiday but after a day I bought it, ants keep coming into my room. I saw my timtams still safe. But when I opened it today, ants appear from inside timtam. What the hell timtam is!! The cover is a big lie! :(

bronson
bronsonSydney

Sick of being cheated!

They don't taste as good and the chocolate coating is so thin I had to put my glasses on to see it.
I buy Cadbury bicuits now as they do have chocolate in them much nicer.

Carter2
Carter2

Coating too thin

We love tim tams, always have but recently we have bought a few double coating packets from coles & they had a large portion of them not completely covered in chocolate. This makes it impossible to use them as a straw which is the only way to eat them. We emailed them & the response we got was "thank you for letting us know and we will try and improve". What a crock! How about you just stop skimping on your customers. I'm sure the millions in profit could be slightly dropped so you can properly coat your product!! Not happy with the quality.

New Messina Flavors - Arnotts cutting cost

We loved the new Messina Salted Caramel and Vanilla flavour. So we've been purchasing them when they're on special (1/2 price) over the last 6-10 months. We have noticed over the months the thickness of the chocolate coating on the outside has progressively gotten thinner. Slowly making the biscuit see through and the flavour change. It now tastes like a regular biscuit and not like a tim tam. Gut feel is by reducing the chocolate, costs can be saved and therefore the product appears discounted... I think this is a Marketing scam and its pretty sad given how much we used to love it.

Toffee Apple Tim Tams - bring back the 3 bean ones

After getting addicted to the 3 bean ones (coffee, vanilla and chocolate) they stopped making them - without even asking me!!! I'd give those 6 stars, but the toffee apple - hardly worth one.

Beth
Beth

Toffee Apple Tim Tams - GROSS EWWW DON'T DO IT

Worst Tim Tams flavour ever. I went for a second just because I am craving something sweet and it's all I've got in the house, but I wish I hadn't. The after taste is so revolting. I'll be chucking out the rest of the packet.

G.Lo
G.LoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Toffee Apple Tim Tams blah .. bring back Chilli Choc Tim Tams!

I was so excited to see Toffee Apple Tim Tams, mostly due to the novelty value. The aroma is more like over-processed (no surprise), fake (no surprise), strawberry/banana (big surprise). Unpleasant, too sweet and completely unlike 'toffee apple', I couldn't even get my adult sons or their friends to try them. We put them straight in the bin. Big fail, Arnotts! Now could you PLEASE bring back the awesome Chilli Choc Tim Tams you made circa 2002?

Pierre
PierreShellharbour NSW

Peanut Butter Flavoured Tim Tams Are A Taste You Will Never Forget

Once you have tried one Peanut Butter Flavoured Tim Tam (flavoured by paprika), you will never forget it. The taste lingers in your subconscious mind long after you have spat the thing from your mouth. I tried one around two years ago and as a result had to book in to receive medical treatment to flush my taste buds out. I regularly see a psychologist due to the emotional scarring which this biscuit has left on my brain thanks to its shocking taste. Sometimes, I still wake in fright, believing there is still one left in the fridge that I haven't tossed out.

Rachel.C
Rachel.CHobart

Peanut butter flavour is disgusting

I couldnt wait to try the peanut butter flavoured Tim Tams, but was so disappointed in them. Probably right up there as one of the worst biscuits I've ever eaten. The peanut butter flavour can only be described as "weird". I haven't come across 1 solitary person that likes them. I lucked on to a web page recently which informed me that peanut butter is not even in the recipe !!!! Turns out that instead of doing the obvious, and using peanut butter for the filling, Arnotts used some sort of strange herb combination..Guess what Arnotts ? Epic fail !!

Raspberry white chocolate

It is the most disgusting biscuit I have ever eaten. Love normal Tim Tams but not Rasberry and white chocolate

Disappointed

I love tim tams but hve not had them for a few years.. I decided to go out and buy a packet tonight at south maroubra woolworths and they taste stale and off i am quiete unhappy and truely disapointed i would hope to think that this does not happen often as if i buy this product as a one off and its rubbish i would hate to buy them on a weekly basis. I will be taking this further..