Arnott's Tim Tam

Arnott's Tim Tam

C. ANDERSEN
C. ANDERSENSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Chill Me Packs

Tried the new Chill Me Choc Berry Coconut and Turkish Delight. Certainly the products doesn't bear much resemblance to the pictures on the packs. Turkish Delight is mostly biscuit with a very thin strip of pink turkish delight flavour in the middle and the Choc Berry Coconut is not as tasty as you would expect. I bought them on special 2 packs for $5. Certainly wouldn't pay full price for the biscuits; they're not worth it.

bronson
bronsonSydney

Sick of being cheated!

They don't taste as good and the chocolate coating is so thin I had to put my glasses on to see it.
I buy Cadbury bicuits now as they do have chocolate in them much nicer.

Carter2
Carter2

Coating too thin

We love tim tams, always have but recently we have bought a few double coating packets from coles & they had a large portion of them not completely covered in chocolate. This makes it impossible to use them as a straw which is the only way to eat them. We emailed them & the response we got was "thank you for letting us know and we will try and improve". What a crock! How about you just stop skimping on your customers. I'm sure the millions in profit could be slightly dropped so you can properly coat your product!! Not happy with the quality.

Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits

Find out how Arnott's Tim Tam compares to other Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits

New Messina Flavors - Arnotts cutting cost

We loved the new Messina Salted Caramel and Vanilla flavour. So we've been purchasing them when they're on special (1/2 price) over the last 6-10 months. We have noticed over the months the thickness of the chocolate coating on the outside has progressively gotten thinner. Slowly making the biscuit see through and the flavour change. It now tastes like a regular biscuit and not like a tim tam. Gut feel is by reducing the chocolate, costs can be saved and therefore the product appears discounted... I think this is a Marketing scam and its pretty sad given how much we used to love it.

21sandiee
21sandieeWA, 6021

OK

They taste amazing but are just too unhealthy for my liking which is why I can't eat them that often.
You lick your lips just thinking about Tim Tams, they taste amazing. The new flavours being released taste even better. Their taste is to die for! And they are a true Australian iconic food which makes you proud to be able to eat them!
They are very bad for you, and you can usually only have one or two before feeling guilty and jumping onto an excersize bike. They don't have a healthy and great tasting alternatve which is never good at all and they are very expensive.