Arnott's Tim Tam

Arnott's Tim Tam

Larsons
LarsonsSydney, NSW

Interesting new flavours

Tim Tam has come out with a new Manuka Honey flavour. My wife enjoys it but I find the original to be far better than the new flavour. Keep up the great job Tim Tam, you are a true Aussie icon.

bronson
bronsonSydney

Sick of being cheated!

They don't taste as good and the chocolate coating is so thin I had to put my glasses on to see it.
I buy Cadbury bicuits now as they do have chocolate in them much nicer.

Carter2
Carter2

Coating too thin

We love tim tams, always have but recently we have bought a few double coating packets from coles & they had a large portion of them not completely covered in chocolate. This makes it impossible to use them as a straw which is the only way to eat them. We emailed them & the response we got was "thank you for letting us know and we will try and improve". What a crock! How about you just stop skimping on your customers. I'm sure the millions in profit could be slightly dropped so you can properly coat your product!! Not happy with the quality.

Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits

Find out how Arnott's Tim Tam compares to other Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits

Tim Tam Toffee Apple

For all you haters out there of the Toffee Apple Tim Tam all I can say is you didn't know how to eat them. I "had" been using them to make the most amazing "Cake Pops" the only flavour the kids kept coming back for now apart from the few I saved in the freezer that taste sensation will be no more....... Bring them back Arnotts and let me be the official taste tester & marketer of your products.... You don't need Zumbo the average aussie is your target audience we have different taste buds that theatrics cannot satisfy.....

New Messina Flavors - Arnotts cutting cost

We loved the new Messina Salted Caramel and Vanilla flavour. So we've been purchasing them when they're on special (1/2 price) over the last 6-10 months. We have noticed over the months the thickness of the chocolate coating on the outside has progressively gotten thinner. Slowly making the biscuit see through and the flavour change. It now tastes like a regular biscuit and not like a tim tam. Gut feel is by reducing the chocolate, costs can be saved and therefore the product appears discounted... I think this is a Marketing scam and its pretty sad given how much we used to love it.

Why tamper with the original salted caramel?

Not being a huge sweet-tooth but loving the occasional indulgence, I was in my element when I discovered Tim Tam Salted Caramel.
Soooo delicious, got my friends onto them and even the relies from the U.K., loved them and took home a supply!
Then it was all downhill when I discovered they had been "improved" or "modified".
My husband and I, along with many others I'm sure, are very disappointed to say the least, that they now appear to be deleted.
Salted Caramel and Vanilla completely different. Please, please bring back Salted Caramel

pizzalover
pizzaloverGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

another classic food item thats shrunk!

sassy65356
sassy65356ACT, 2601

Good

Tim Tams is an aussie icon. I have encouraged all my international friends to buy this product (and one returned home with a suitcase full of Tim Tams!). However, as they are very unhealthy, I rarely eat them, but they are my naughty treat. :)
They come in an amazing array of flavours and types - Black Forest, Double Coating and White Chocolate to name a few. They are probably the best chocolate biscuits on the market. I always have to fight the temptation to buy them at the supermarket.
There are very addictive, which is very problematic because they are very sugary and very unhealthy! They are also very expensive, so always try to buy this product when it is on special at the supermarket.

yavis