Arnott's Tim Tam

Arnott's Tim Tam

See the Best Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Arnott's? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Disgusted! Piece of string found in Tim Tam

Gross, I was eating a Tim Tam and found a piece of string inside it. I tried to do the right thing and let them know and I was given lots of bad attitude and a measly solution. Will never eat a Tim Tam again.

Purchased in February 2020 for $4.00.

Ellylouise
Ellylouise

Best. Biscuits. Ever

Love the different flavours. The only problem is you run out so fast and eat too many at a time! The double coat is the best, and even better cold!

Purchased in January 2018 at Coles for $2.50.

urlocaldylan
urlocaldylanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

white tim tams

ok, so. you want to try tim tams. listen to me. ik the go to is the orginal. dont have them. have the white flavour, its better. better then the other flavours. trust me. have the white ones.

Purchased in April 2019 for $2.50.

Ashlee
AshleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delicious

These are delicious and got them on sale for two dollars fifty which is a bonus. Dip them in coffee and suck. It's great love the caramel centered ones too.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $2.50.

Rach
Rach

Hard plastic in Tim Tam

I must say I'm like everyone else that loves Tim Tams but I think I've been put off them for for a while due to bite into a Tim Tam and it's instead biting into plastic was not a good experience.

Brent
BrentVictoria, 3752

Mmmm Tim Tams!!!

I’m really glad Tim tams increased the pack from 9 back to 11. Bad thing is once you open the pack, you’re done. The pack is gone before you know it. So worth it though!

Shez
ShezWulkuraka

So yummy and thick choc

Really tasty, thick chocolate and haven't changed taste in the last few years that I have been buying them. Thank you

MjW
MjWMelbourne

Timtams are the best things in the world!!!

Timtams are the best things in the world!!!! I couldn't live without them!!!! On an afternoon I have a timtam and a hot chocolate and the combination is awesome!!!

Terrible

We just had the new Turkish delight Tim Tam. One bite is all we could manage. This is the worst biscuit ever and the after taste is revolting. What a waste of money, the rest of the packet is now in the bin. Ps when did Arnott reduce the number of Tim Tams in a packet? Only 9 biscuits now, hubby is sure there use to be 13 to a packet.

Timtam's cover is a BIG LIE

It has a good taste. It's real. But, it's cover too easy for ants to break it up. I bought many timtams home for my nextweek holiday but after a day I bought it, ants keep coming into my room. I saw my timtams still safe. But when I opened it today, ants appear from inside timtam. What the hell timtam is!! The cover is a big lie! :(

bronson
bronsonSydney

Sick of being cheated!

They don't taste as good and the chocolate coating is so thin I had to put my glasses on to see it.
I buy Cadbury bicuits now as they do have chocolate in them much nicer.

Carter2
Carter2

Coating too thin

We love tim tams, always have but recently we have bought a few double coating packets from coles & they had a large portion of them not completely covered in chocolate. This makes it impossible to use them as a straw which is the only way to eat them. We emailed them & the response we got was "thank you for letting us know and we will try and improve". What a crock! How about you just stop skimping on your customers. I'm sure the millions in profit could be slightly dropped so you can properly coat your product!! Not happy with the quality.

Sophia
SophiaSydney

Whoever invented Tim Tams deserves a hug

New Messina Flavors - Arnotts cutting cost

We loved the new Messina Salted Caramel and Vanilla flavour. So we've been purchasing them when they're on special (1/2 price) over the last 6-10 months. We have noticed over the months the thickness of the chocolate coating on the outside has progressively gotten thinner. Slowly making the biscuit see through and the flavour change. It now tastes like a regular biscuit and not like a tim tam. Gut feel is by reducing the chocolate, costs can be saved and therefore the product appears discounted... I think this is a Marketing scam and its pretty sad given how much we used to love it.

Toffee Apple Tim Tams - bring back the 3 bean ones

After getting addicted to the 3 bean ones (coffee, vanilla and chocolate) they stopped making them - without even asking me!!! I'd give those 6 stars, but the toffee apple - hardly worth one.