Arnott's Tim Tam

Arnott's Tim Tam

See the Best Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Arnott's? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Larsons
LarsonsSydney, NSW

Interesting new flavours

Tim Tam has come out with a new Manuka Honey flavour. My wife enjoys it but I find the original to be far better than the new flavour. Keep up the great job Tim Tam, you are a true Aussie icon.

Ellylouise
Ellylouise

Best. Biscuits. Ever

Love the different flavours. The only problem is you run out so fast and eat too many at a time! The double coat is the best, and even better cold!

Purchased in January 2018 at Coles for $2.50.

Ashlee
AshleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delicious

These are delicious and got them on sale for two dollars fifty which is a bonus. Dip them in coffee and suck. It's great love the caramel centered ones too.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $2.50.

Brent
BrentVictoria, 3752

Mmmm Tim Tams!!!

I’m really glad Tim tams increased the pack from 9 back to 11. Bad thing is once you open the pack, you’re done. The pack is gone before you know it. So worth it though!

Shez
ShezWulkuraka

So yummy and thick choc

Really tasty, thick chocolate and haven't changed taste in the last few years that I have been buying them. Thank you

MjW
MjWMelbourne

Timtams are the best things in the world!!!

Timtams are the best things in the world!!!! I couldn't live without them!!!! On an afternoon I have a timtam and a hot chocolate and the combination is awesome!!!

bronson
bronsonSydney

Sick of being cheated!

They don't taste as good and the chocolate coating is so thin I had to put my glasses on to see it.
I buy Cadbury bicuits now as they do have chocolate in them much nicer.

Carter2
Carter2

Coating too thin

We love tim tams, always have but recently we have bought a few double coating packets from coles & they had a large portion of them not completely covered in chocolate. This makes it impossible to use them as a straw which is the only way to eat them. We emailed them & the response we got was "thank you for letting us know and we will try and improve". What a crock! How about you just stop skimping on your customers. I'm sure the millions in profit could be slightly dropped so you can properly coat your product!! Not happy with the quality.

Sophia
SophiaSydney

Whoever invented Tim Tams deserves a hug

Tim Tam Toffee Apple

For all you haters out there of the Toffee Apple Tim Tam all I can say is you didn't know how to eat them. I "had" been using them to make the most amazing "Cake Pops" the only flavour the kids kept coming back for now apart from the few I saved in the freezer that taste sensation will be no more....... Bring them back Arnotts and let me be the official taste tester & marketer of your products.... You don't need Zumbo the average aussie is your target audience we have different taste buds that theatrics cannot satisfy.....

New Messina Flavors - Arnotts cutting cost

We loved the new Messina Salted Caramel and Vanilla flavour. So we've been purchasing them when they're on special (1/2 price) over the last 6-10 months. We have noticed over the months the thickness of the chocolate coating on the outside has progressively gotten thinner. Slowly making the biscuit see through and the flavour change. It now tastes like a regular biscuit and not like a tim tam. Gut feel is by reducing the chocolate, costs can be saved and therefore the product appears discounted... I think this is a Marketing scam and its pretty sad given how much we used to love it.

Why tamper with the original salted caramel?

Not being a huge sweet-tooth but loving the occasional indulgence, I was in my element when I discovered Tim Tam Salted Caramel.
Soooo delicious, got my friends onto them and even the relies from the U.K., loved them and took home a supply!
Then it was all downhill when I discovered they had been "improved" or "modified".
My husband and I, along with many others I'm sure, are very disappointed to say the least, that they now appear to be deleted.
Salted Caramel and Vanilla completely different. Please, please bring back Salted Caramel

Jian_n
Jian_nSydney

Peanut Butter Tim Tams i LOVE!!!

Finally a biscuit with chocolate and peanut butter, better yet a tim tam with peanut butter is a marriage made in heaven reminds me of a reeces peanut butter cup but crunchy cant get enough

WHATCANISAY
WHATCANISAYPerth, WA

TIM TAM ISLAND EXPERIENCE

Coconut Tim Tams are FANTASTIC OMG they are the best not a great fan of choco biscuits but these and the Raspberry Tim Tam are worth a try now my all time favourite for desert just one is enough with a cup of tea to finish off a meal. Yum Yum!

pizzalover
pizzaloverGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

another classic food item thats shrunk!