Arnott's Tim Tam

Arnott's Tim Tam

Larsons

LarsonsSydney, NSW

Interesting new flavours

Tim Tam has come out with a new Manuka Honey flavour. My wife enjoys it but I find the original to be far better than the new flavour. Keep up the great job Tim Tam, you are a true Aussie icon.

Tim Tam Toffee Apple

For all you haters out there of the Toffee Apple Tim Tam all I can say is you didn't know how to eat them. I "had" been using them to make the most amazing "Cake Pops" the only flavour the kids kept coming back for now apart from the few I saved in the freezer that taste sensation will be no more....... Bring them back Arnotts and let me be the official taste tester & marketer of your products.... You don't need Zumbo the average aussie is your target audience we have different taste buds that theatrics cannot satisfy.....

Why tamper with the original salted caramel?

Not being a huge sweet-tooth but loving the occasional indulgence, I was in my element when I discovered Tim Tam Salted Caramel.
Soooo delicious, got my friends onto them and even the relies from the U.K., loved them and took home a supply!
Then it was all downhill when I discovered they had been "improved" or "modified".
My husband and I, along with many others I'm sure, are very disappointed to say the least, that they now appear to be deleted.
Salted Caramel and Vanilla completely different. Please, please bring back Salted Caramel

Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits

Find out how Arnott's Tim Tam compares to other Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits

pizzalover

pizzaloverGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

another classic food item thats shrunk!

sassy65356

sassy65356ACT, 2601

Good

Tim Tams is an aussie icon. I have encouraged all my international friends to buy this product (and one returned home with a suitcase full of Tim Tams!). However, as they are very unhealthy, I rarely eat them, but they are my naughty treat. :)
They come in an amazing array of flavours and types - Black Forest, Double Coating and White Chocolate to name a few. They are probably the best chocolate biscuits on the market. I always have to fight the temptation to buy them at the supermarket.
There are very addictive, which is very problematic because they are very sugary and very unhealthy! They are also very expensive, so always try to buy this product when it is on special at the supermarket.

yavis