Arnott's Tim Tam

Arnott's Tim Tam

Disgusted! Piece of string found in Tim Tam

Gross, I was eating a Tim Tam and found a piece of string inside it. I tried to do the right thing and let them know and I was given lots of bad attitude and a measly solution. Will never eat a Tim Tam again.

Purchased in February 2020 for $4.00.

Ellylouise
Ellylouise

Best. Biscuits. Ever

Love the different flavours. The only problem is you run out so fast and eat too many at a time! The double coat is the best, and even better cold!

Purchased in January 2018 at Coles for $2.50.

urlocaldylan
urlocaldylanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

white tim tams

ok, so. you want to try tim tams. listen to me. ik the go to is the orginal. dont have them. have the white flavour, its better. better then the other flavours. trust me. have the white ones.

Purchased in April 2019 for $2.50.

Ashlee
AshleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delicious

These are delicious and got them on sale for two dollars fifty which is a bonus. Dip them in coffee and suck. It's great love the caramel centered ones too.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $2.50.

Rach
Rach

Hard plastic in Tim Tam

I must say I'm like everyone else that loves Tim Tams but I think I've been put off them for for a while due to bite into a Tim Tam and it's instead biting into plastic was not a good experience.

Brent
BrentVictoria, 3752

Mmmm Tim Tams!!!

I’m really glad Tim tams increased the pack from 9 back to 11. Bad thing is once you open the pack, you’re done. The pack is gone before you know it. So worth it though!

Shez
ShezWulkuraka

So yummy and thick choc

Really tasty, thick chocolate and haven't changed taste in the last few years that I have been buying them. Thank you

MjW
MjWMelbourne

Timtams are the best things in the world!!!

Timtams are the best things in the world!!!! I couldn't live without them!!!! On an afternoon I have a timtam and a hot chocolate and the combination is awesome!!!

Terrible

We just had the new Turkish delight Tim Tam. One bite is all we could manage. This is the worst biscuit ever and the after taste is revolting. What a waste of money, the rest of the packet is now in the bin. Ps when did Arnott reduce the number of Tim Tams in a packet? Only 9 biscuits now, hubby is sure there use to be 13 to a packet.

Timtam's cover is a BIG LIE

It has a good taste. It's real. But, it's cover too easy for ants to break it up. I bought many timtams home for my nextweek holiday but after a day I bought it, ants keep coming into my room. I saw my timtams still safe. But when I opened it today, ants appear from inside timtam. What the hell timtam is!! The cover is a big lie! :(

Sophia
SophiaSydney

Whoever invented Tim Tams deserves a hug

Toffee Apple Tim Tams - bring back the 3 bean ones

After getting addicted to the 3 bean ones (coffee, vanilla and chocolate) they stopped making them - without even asking me!!! I'd give those 6 stars, but the toffee apple - hardly worth one.

Beth
Beth

Toffee Apple Tim Tams - GROSS EWWW DON'T DO IT

Worst Tim Tams flavour ever. I went for a second just because I am craving something sweet and it's all I've got in the house, but I wish I hadn't. The after taste is so revolting. I'll be chucking out the rest of the packet.

G.Lo
G.LoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Toffee Apple Tim Tams blah .. bring back Chilli Choc Tim Tams!

I was so excited to see Toffee Apple Tim Tams, mostly due to the novelty value. The aroma is more like over-processed (no surprise), fake (no surprise), strawberry/banana (big surprise). Unpleasant, too sweet and completely unlike 'toffee apple', I couldn't even get my adult sons or their friends to try them. We put them straight in the bin. Big fail, Arnotts! Now could you PLEASE bring back the awesome Chilli Choc Tim Tams you made circa 2002?

Jian_n
Jian_nSydney

Peanut Butter Tim Tams i LOVE!!!

Finally a biscuit with chocolate and peanut butter, better yet a tim tam with peanut butter is a marriage made in heaven reminds me of a reeces peanut butter cup but crunchy cant get enough