Arnott's Tim Tam

Arnott's Tim Tam

Ellylouise
Ellylouise

Best. Biscuits. Ever

Love the different flavours. The only problem is you run out so fast and eat too many at a time! The double coat is the best, and even better cold!

Purchased in January 2018 at Coles for $2.50.

Ashlee
AshleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delicious

These are delicious and got them on sale for two dollars fifty which is a bonus. Dip them in coffee and suck. It's great love the caramel centered ones too.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $2.50.

Brent
BrentVictoria, 3752

Mmmm Tim Tams!!!

I’m really glad Tim tams increased the pack from 9 back to 11. Bad thing is once you open the pack, you’re done. The pack is gone before you know it. So worth it though!

Shez
ShezWulkuraka

So yummy and thick choc

Really tasty, thick chocolate and haven't changed taste in the last few years that I have been buying them. Thank you

MjW
MjWMelbourne

Timtams are the best things in the world!!!

Timtams are the best things in the world!!!! I couldn't live without them!!!! On an afternoon I have a timtam and a hot chocolate and the combination is awesome!!!

bronson
bronsonSydney

Sick of being cheated!

They don't taste as good and the chocolate coating is so thin I had to put my glasses on to see it.
I buy Cadbury bicuits now as they do have chocolate in them much nicer.

Carter2
Carter2

Coating too thin

We love tim tams, always have but recently we have bought a few double coating packets from coles & they had a large portion of them not completely covered in chocolate. This makes it impossible to use them as a straw which is the only way to eat them. We emailed them & the response we got was "thank you for letting us know and we will try and improve". What a crock! How about you just stop skimping on your customers. I'm sure the millions in profit could be slightly dropped so you can properly coat your product!! Not happy with the quality.

Sophia
SophiaSydney

Whoever invented Tim Tams deserves a hug

New Messina Flavors - Arnotts cutting cost

We loved the new Messina Salted Caramel and Vanilla flavour. So we've been purchasing them when they're on special (1/2 price) over the last 6-10 months. We have noticed over the months the thickness of the chocolate coating on the outside has progressively gotten thinner. Slowly making the biscuit see through and the flavour change. It now tastes like a regular biscuit and not like a tim tam. Gut feel is by reducing the chocolate, costs can be saved and therefore the product appears discounted... I think this is a Marketing scam and its pretty sad given how much we used to love it.

Jian_n
Jian_nSydney

Peanut Butter Tim Tams i LOVE!!!

Finally a biscuit with chocolate and peanut butter, better yet a tim tam with peanut butter is a marriage made in heaven reminds me of a reeces peanut butter cup but crunchy cant get enough

WHATCANISAY
WHATCANISAYPerth, WA

TIM TAM ISLAND EXPERIENCE

Coconut Tim Tams are FANTASTIC OMG they are the best not a great fan of choco biscuits but these and the Raspberry Tim Tam are worth a try now my all time favourite for desert just one is enough with a cup of tea to finish off a meal. Yum Yum!

I can easily eat a whole packet...

However unhealthy it may be...i will eat a whole packet with tea, so good when the chocolate melts <3
never had a bad one and would always recommend, especially when they are on special which is like every week almost,

I sincerely hope you enjoy as much as i do.
Value
alot of sugar

Bianca Gerrald
Bianca Gerrald

ahhaha... I did! I love when the chocolate melts and tea was perfect with Tim Tam.

Tim tam peppermint

I love the new peppermint Tim Tams in handy small packs they are crisp, creamy and a rich full peppermint taste well done Arnott's I will keep buying these for sure! the choc orange one is nice but has a slight bitter after taste not sure if its meant to be that way?
Handy small delectable treat full flavour and reasonably priced!
Ran out of money to buy more better for my waist line i guess!

chezryl
chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Everybody loves a Tim Tam and if you don't them there is likely something wrong with you. Just joking. They are a staple when it comes to chocolate biscuits, bring a packet to work and you will be loved. I have not tried a Tim Tam Slam myself (drinking hot drinks through a Tim Tam) but they are a legend in themselves. Perfect combination of creamy, biscuit and chocolate.
This is a yummy chocolate biscuit and most people will agree. Perfect size for a snack, one is enough but two is perfect.
They are so yum you won't know when to stop.

simm_mee
simm_meevic, 3020

definately a family favourite enjoyed by all, comes in a variety of falvours and is often on special making them an affordable treat
a yummy aussie biscuit that i just adore eating and often find a packet is gone within one sitting...can be kept in the fridge ( my favourite) or in the cupbaord for a softer outer coating..a cream filling wrpeed between 2 biscuits and covered in a choclate of high quality. comes in a variety of flavours, my favourite being the white chocolate..often on special (2 ptk for $4) making them extra tempting
never enough in the packet and not super healthy option but i dont mind