Arnott's Tim Tam

Arnott's Tim Tam

Larsons
LarsonsSydney, NSW

Interesting new flavours

Tim Tam has come out with a new Manuka Honey flavour. My wife enjoys it but I find the original to be far better than the new flavour. Keep up the great job Tim Tam, you are a true Aussie icon.

Ellylouise
Ellylouise

Best. Biscuits. Ever

Love the different flavours. The only problem is you run out so fast and eat too many at a time! The double coat is the best, and even better cold!

Purchased in January 2018 at Coles for $2.50.

Ashlee
AshleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delicious

These are delicious and got them on sale for two dollars fifty which is a bonus. Dip them in coffee and suck. It's great love the caramel centered ones too.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $2.50.

Brent
BrentVictoria, 3752

Mmmm Tim Tams!!!

I’m really glad Tim tams increased the pack from 9 back to 11. Bad thing is once you open the pack, you’re done. The pack is gone before you know it. So worth it though!

Shez
ShezWulkuraka

So yummy and thick choc

Really tasty, thick chocolate and haven't changed taste in the last few years that I have been buying them. Thank you

MjW
MjWMelbourne

Timtams are the best things in the world!!!

Timtams are the best things in the world!!!! I couldn't live without them!!!! On an afternoon I have a timtam and a hot chocolate and the combination is awesome!!!

Sophia
SophiaSydney

Whoever invented Tim Tams deserves a hug

Tim Tam Toffee Apple

For all you haters out there of the Toffee Apple Tim Tam all I can say is you didn't know how to eat them. I "had" been using them to make the most amazing "Cake Pops" the only flavour the kids kept coming back for now apart from the few I saved in the freezer that taste sensation will be no more....... Bring them back Arnotts and let me be the official taste tester & marketer of your products.... You don't need Zumbo the average aussie is your target audience we have different taste buds that theatrics cannot satisfy.....

Why tamper with the original salted caramel?

Not being a huge sweet-tooth but loving the occasional indulgence, I was in my element when I discovered Tim Tam Salted Caramel.
Soooo delicious, got my friends onto them and even the relies from the U.K., loved them and took home a supply!
Then it was all downhill when I discovered they had been "improved" or "modified".
My husband and I, along with many others I'm sure, are very disappointed to say the least, that they now appear to be deleted.
Salted Caramel and Vanilla completely different. Please, please bring back Salted Caramel

Jian_n
Jian_nSydney

Peanut Butter Tim Tams i LOVE!!!

Finally a biscuit with chocolate and peanut butter, better yet a tim tam with peanut butter is a marriage made in heaven reminds me of a reeces peanut butter cup but crunchy cant get enough

WHATCANISAY
WHATCANISAYPerth, WA

TIM TAM ISLAND EXPERIENCE

Coconut Tim Tams are FANTASTIC OMG they are the best not a great fan of choco biscuits but these and the Raspberry Tim Tam are worth a try now my all time favourite for desert just one is enough with a cup of tea to finish off a meal. Yum Yum!

pizzalover
pizzaloverGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

another classic food item thats shrunk!

I can easily eat a whole packet...

However unhealthy it may be...i will eat a whole packet with tea, so good when the chocolate melts <3
never had a bad one and would always recommend, especially when they are on special which is like every week almost,

I sincerely hope you enjoy as much as i do.
Value
alot of sugar

Bianca Gerrald
Bianca Gerrald

ahhaha... I did! I love when the chocolate melts and tea was perfect with Tim Tam.

Tim tam peppermint

I love the new peppermint Tim Tams in handy small packs they are crisp, creamy and a rich full peppermint taste well done Arnott's I will keep buying these for sure! the choc orange one is nice but has a slight bitter after taste not sure if its meant to be that way?
Handy small delectable treat full flavour and reasonably priced!
Ran out of money to buy more better for my waist line i guess!

sassy65356
sassy65356ACT, 2601

Good

Tim Tams is an aussie icon. I have encouraged all my international friends to buy this product (and one returned home with a suitcase full of Tim Tams!). However, as they are very unhealthy, I rarely eat them, but they are my naughty treat. :)
They come in an amazing array of flavours and types - Black Forest, Double Coating and White Chocolate to name a few. They are probably the best chocolate biscuits on the market. I always have to fight the temptation to buy them at the supermarket.
There are very addictive, which is very problematic because they are very sugary and very unhealthy! They are also very expensive, so always try to buy this product when it is on special at the supermarket.