Arnott's Vegemite & Cheese Shapes

Arnott's Vegemite & Cheese Shapes

Delicious

I was not a shape lover till I tried these Vegemite flavoured shapes. I really love these and it has the perfect balance of Vegemite on a biscuit. I will keep buying and eating them...they're delicious!

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths for $4.00.

Jess

JessCanberra 2600, ACT

Tasted great!

These are really yummy, plenty of flavouring on them too, will buy again!

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths.

Was expecting these to be awful. They're yummy!

Really enjoyed these, hope they are added to the stable of regulars, very more-ish!

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for $3.20.

Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits

Find out how Arnott's Vegemite & Cheese Shapes compares to other Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits

Sarita

SaritaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So delicious - glad they've been added to the range!

Very addictive, could easily eat the whole box in a day! Realistic flavour, but even if you're not a huge Vegemite fan they're still so good. Hope they're here to stay!!
NB: the box makes out that they're an Aussie specialty, but you can also buy same flavour in NZ (minus the Aussie shape) haha.

Brooke

BrookeSouth Australia

We’re the best

I’ve been buying these biscuits for a while. I use them for my morning tea snacks but just lately the last three boxes have been burnt with no visible or tasteful flavour. They have gone from being so good to a burnt, flavourless, bland boring effort to eat.

Best shapes I have ever had!

Best shapes ever! I loved them so much. I hope these will stay on the market. What a delicious , yummy snack. 10/10

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $2.50.

Darren S.

Darren S.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing and addictive

Not being shape lover at all I bought these to take back to the middle east for Australia Day. What a day that was..... as an Aussie expat for over 20.years ......these are by far the first thing that will be on my shopping list before I return on future visits...... my only regret is that i have to wait till August to eat them again ......please keep then on the shelf till then.

Purchased in December 2019 at IGA.

FoodLover195923

FoodLover195923Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Shapes Product I had.

Since I'm an aussie, I love vegemite and cheese on toast! Putting this in a biscuit makes it even better, the packaging is promising and I love it! Bite into it and experience the deliciousness. 10/10 would want to buy again.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $3.20.

spud

spudPerth, WA

Vegemite shapes

Loved them so tasty and delicious pls don't ever delete them love the shape of the biscuit awesome product will defnitly buy again and recommend very Moorish perfect for Australia day

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $2.50.

Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

RIPPED OFF

Why Mr Arnott is there only 165g in the Vegemite shapes box when I get 190g in my old fave Pizza shape??
Love the product but hate the covert attempted ripoff pricing.....

Purchased in July 2019.

Sleeping cat

Sleeping cat

The best thing I have ever eaten

These are absolutely delicious and very appealing. Perfect flavour - give them a go u wont be disappointed (well unless you dont like vegemite)

I think this says everything

Purchased in June 2019 for $2.00.

Sharon

SharonWestern District, VIC

Great flavour! (Addictive)

Enjoy these crackers so much due to the flavour, that I eat a whole packet in one session. They are now a treat that I enjoy about once a week.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $2.50.

Meggs

Meggs

Love, love, love them!!

Well done Arnotts, Vegemite and Cheese shapes are the best yet! My family love them, in fact I’ve just polished off a whole box. I can’t help myself they’re so good. I hadn’t seen them in Woolies for a while so when I came across them there last week I bought 5 boxes! Yum.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $2.00.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing!

I love these shapes, they are the best thing since sliced toast with vegemite and cheese on top. They are sooooo addictive! I buy them for the kids but they crack it with me as I polish them all off lol. They only seem to be available at Coles though

Purchased in March 2019.

greg joblingSouthwest, VIC

beautiful

Extremely very tasty and '''somemoreplease''' bikkies. Have NOT seen them in Woolworth's Corio Shopping Centre for some time now??????..Maybe they are being sold out by the time I do my grocery shopping each week...OR... they are so much in demand that stocks are in short supply......come on Woolworth's, get some more please, SOOOOON,,, I hate shopping in Coles !!!

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Arnott's Winner

When the original barbecue shapes were modified that ended my love affair with Shapes. But having tried Vegemite & Cheese shapes countless boxes have been consumed. Keep them coming unchanged please.

Purchased in March 2019.

NOT IMPRESSED.

Just like when they tried to change savoury shapes and cheese shapes. Less grams in the packet,a crappy biscuit with finely ground salt .I had to put on my reading glasses to see the flavour you can see.all this to save money on production while keeping the price the same. I've been eating shapes for 40 years and I'm very disappointed. Good bye to Arnott's shapes, NO MORE ,VERY DISAPPOINTED.

AnneBrisbane

Great Product. My favourite snack.

I Absolutely hate vegimite, but these new shapes are fabulous, so tasty !
I am not sure if I can share the box with hubby, too good to share.
Are these only sold in Coles ? As I can never find them in Woolies.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $2.50.

Val BourkeSouthern and Hills, SA

Great product, love that the shape is Australia

We have purchased several boxes of these shapes and my husband is addicted to them. They are great little shapes of Australia and they taste great. We have bought them in a large packet and in small individual packets

Rexyv

RexyvADELAIDE

They are Very Good.

Wow,these are good.
Saw the commercial and thought to myself, yeah sure pump it up! My partner bought a packet home.
Tasty, without a doubt, to my taste buds.The best thing since grilled cheese on toast. Stash a box in the cupboard for emergencies.