Arnott's Vegemite & Cheese Shapes

Arnott's Vegemite & Cheese Shapes

See the Best Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Arnott's? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Jennifer
JenniferMaida vale

Was good to start with !!!

"Well they were very tasty to start with,!!!
Have they turned down the flavor machine lol
'Sad as they were my favorite .
Bye to another cut costs product
Be consistent people want that

Purchased in June 2021 at Woolworths for $3.50.

Delicious

I was not a shape lover till I tried these Vegemite flavoured shapes. I really love these and it has the perfect balance of Vegemite on a biscuit. I will keep buying and eating them...they're delicious!

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths for $4.00.

Jess
JessCanberra 2600, ACT

Tasted great!

These are really yummy, plenty of flavouring on them too, will buy again!

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths.

Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits

Find out how Arnott's Vegemite & Cheese Shapes compares to other Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits

Was expecting these to be awful. They're yummy!

Really enjoyed these, hope they are added to the stable of regulars, very more-ish!

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for $3.20.

Sarita
SaritaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So delicious - glad they've been added to the range!

Very addictive, could easily eat the whole box in a day! Realistic flavour, but even if you're not a huge Vegemite fan they're still so good. Hope they're here to stay!!
NB: the box makes out that they're an Aussie specialty, but you can also buy same flavour in NZ (minus the Aussie shape) haha.

Brooke
BrookeSouth Australia

We’re the best

I’ve been buying these biscuits for a while. I use them for my morning tea snacks but just lately the last three boxes have been burnt with no visible or tasteful flavour. They have gone from being so good to a burnt, flavourless, bland boring effort to eat.

Best shapes I have ever had!

Best shapes ever! I loved them so much. I hope these will stay on the market. What a delicious , yummy snack. 10/10

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $2.50.

Darren S.
Darren S.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing and addictive

Not being shape lover at all I bought these to take back to the middle east for Australia Day. What a day that was..... as an Aussie expat for over 20.years ......these are by far the first thing that will be on my shopping list before I return on future visits...... my only regret is that i have to wait till August to eat them again ......please keep then on the shelf till then.

Purchased in December 2019 at IGA.

FoodLover195923
FoodLover195923Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Shapes Product I had.

Since I'm an aussie, I love vegemite and cheese on toast! Putting this in a biscuit makes it even better, the packaging is promising and I love it! Bite into it and experience the deliciousness. 10/10 would want to buy again.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $3.20.

spud
spudPerth, WA

Vegemite shapes

Loved them so tasty and delicious pls don't ever delete them love the shape of the biscuit awesome product will defnitly buy again and recommend very Moorish perfect for Australia day

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $2.50.

Ian
IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

RIPPED OFF

Why Mr Arnott is there only 165g in the Vegemite shapes box when I get 190g in my old fave Pizza shape??
Love the product but hate the covert attempted ripoff pricing.....

Purchased in July 2019.

Sleeping cat
Sleeping cat

The best thing I have ever eaten

These are absolutely delicious and very appealing. Perfect flavour - give them a go u wont be disappointed (well unless you dont like vegemite)

I think this says everything

Purchased in June 2019 for $2.00.

Shaz
ShazWestern District, VIC

Great flavour! (Addictive)

Enjoy these crackers so much due to the flavour, that I eat a whole packet in one session. They are now a treat that I enjoy about once a week.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $2.50.

Meggs
Meggs

Love, love, love them!!

Well done Arnotts, Vegemite and Cheese shapes are the best yet! My family love them, in fact I’ve just polished off a whole box. I can’t help myself they’re so good. I hadn’t seen them in Woolies for a while so when I came across them there last week I bought 5 boxes! Yum.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $2.00.

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing!

I love these shapes, they are the best thing since sliced toast with vegemite and cheese on top. They are sooooo addictive! I buy them for the kids but they crack it with me as I polish them all off lol. They only seem to be available at Coles though

Purchased in March 2019.