Aroma Bloom Ultrasonic Vaporiser

Aroma Bloom Ultrasonic Vaporiser

See the Best Vaporisers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Aroma Bloom Ultrasonic Vaporiser? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Smell
Renee
ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect.. until it doesn't work.

It worked well for 12 months, as soon as the warranty was over, it stopped working. Emailed the company, told to try another cord. No replacement was offered. Disappointed as I would have continued to use this product and recommend to family and friends.

Purchased in for $109.

Doesn't last long past its 'warranty' stage.

Wonderful beautiful and great output when it's working but unfortunately as I use mine regularly I have now been through 2 machines and wont be buying a 3rd. Both started by having the vapour stream weaken, then the intermittent vapour was the only one that worked and then the light was flickering. First machine died 2 months past warranty. 2nd machine is struggling to operate and on it's way out. But loved it when it was new. Very pretty.

Nikkis
NikkisBallarat

Stopped working after a dozen times

I paid close to $100 for the vaporiser and used it when my son was ill. The vaporiser function stopped working after maybe a dozen uses but as it was technically past the warranty period it wont be replaced. I understand the technicalities around the warranty period but I’m still disappointed given it is an expensive vaporiser. I had assumed it would last hundreds of uses. I will not buy another.