Aroma Bloom Ultrasonic Vaporiser

Aroma Bloom Ultrasonic Vaporiser

See the Best Vaporisers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Aroma Bloom Ultrasonic Vaporiser? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Smell
ashleighs88
ashleighs88Southwest, VIC

It's alright

It was alright when it worked I guess.
People raved about it, but I was kinda disappointed.
I hardly used it, maybe 20 times all up if I'm honest and 2y 2m on it's broken and won't mist - light still works.
It's noisy overnight, struggled to sleep with the plopping water noise - guess some may find this relaxing.

Purchased for $90.00.

Noise Level
Renee
ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect.. until it doesn't work.

It worked well for 12 months, as soon as the warranty was over, it stopped working. Emailed the company, told to try another cord. No replacement was offered. Disappointed as I would have continued to use this product and recommend to family and friends.

Purchased in August 2018 for $109.00.

Noise Level
RGM
RGMSydney, NSW

Just too noisy :(

We purchased 3 aroma blooms because of the great reviews - the cold humidifiers are supposed to be preferable from a health perspective over the warm ones we were using before. I really wanted to love them but the plopping water noise they make is sooo loud and disturbing at night, I can’t sleep with one in our room. Our children sleep with brown noise so it’s not a problem for them (although my daughter’s had to be moved away from her bed because it was still too noisy). I’d love to sleep with mine on to help with night allergy asthma and wish there was a way round this issue!

Doesn't last long past its 'warranty' stage.

Wonderful beautiful and great output when it's working but unfortunately as I use mine regularly I have now been through 2 machines and wont be buying a 3rd. Both started by having the vapour stream weaken, then the intermittent vapour was the only one that worked and then the light was flickering. First machine died 2 months past warranty. 2nd machine is struggling to operate and on it's way out. But loved it when it was new. Very pretty.

Vaporisers

Find out how Aroma Bloom Ultrasonic Vaporiser compares to other Vaporisers

Not as fantastic as I thought

Nikkis
NikkisBallarat

Stopped working after a dozen times

I paid close to $100 for the vaporiser and used it when my son was ill. The vaporiser function stopped working after maybe a dozen uses but as it was technically past the warranty period it wont be replaced. I understand the technicalities around the warranty period but I’m still disappointed given it is an expensive vaporiser. I had assumed it would last hundreds of uses. I will not buy another.