Aroma Bloom Ultrasonic Vaporiser

• Smell
ashleighs88

ashleighs88Southwest, VIC

It's alright

It was alright when it worked I guess.
People raved about it, but I was kinda disappointed.
I hardly used it, maybe 20 times all up if I'm honest and 2y 2m on it's broken and won't mist - light still works.
It's noisy overnight, struggled to sleep with the plopping water noise - guess some may find this relaxing.

Purchased for $90.00.

Noise Level
Smell
RGM

RGMSydney, NSW

Just too noisy :(

We purchased 3 aroma blooms because of the great reviews - the cold humidifiers are supposed to be preferable from a health perspective over the warm ones we were using before. I really wanted to love them but the plopping water noise they make is sooo loud and disturbing at night, I can’t sleep with one in our room. Our children sleep with brown noise so it’s not a problem for them (although my daughter’s had to be moved away from her bed because it was still too noisy). I’d love to sleep with mine on to help with night allergy asthma and wish there was a way round this issue!

Not as fantastic as I thought

Vaporisers