Aroma Bloom Ultrasonic Vaporiser

Aroma Bloom Ultrasonic Vaporiser

• Smell
Robert B.

Robert B.Sydney, NSW

A diffuser workhorse that never failed

I have an Aroma Bloom Pink (yes, I am a guy who likes pink) at my desk for almost 5 years now and it is still running. My little plant next to the diffuser is lust and green. It is quiet and fill my whole office with nice smell. I love that it doesn't use heat so my office doesn't feel like a sauna during summer. I got one for my nephew for his home office early this year. He loves it.

Purchased in February 2006 at https://aromajoil.com.au/aroma-bloom-diffuser-humidifier/ for $95.00.

Noise Level
Smell
T_L_O

T_L_OHunter Region, NSW

Best vaporiser I have used

I have used many vaporisers, but this won has been the best by far. We use daily, & never misses a beat. Especially in the winter months with a little eucalyptus oil to keep the colds & runny noses at bay. And the water noise is very soothing to drift off to sleep with. Definitely worth the few extra $$ for this quality product.

Purchased in March 2020 for $96.00.

Noise Level

A gorgeous ultrasonic vaporiser!

I have a variety of vaporisers around my home, however my favourite has to be the Aroma Bloom in Purple - of course! It sits in our family room and even when not in use still looks gorgeous and is a statement piece. My friends comment on the placement and the colour, it looks beautiful. Thank you!

Vaporisers

Find out how Aroma Bloom Ultrasonic Vaporiser compares to other Vaporisers

Robyn S

Robyn SAdelaide

Great diffusers and products

After reading hundreds of great reviews on facebook and searching for a while i bought an aroma bloom diffuser from this company, safe to say i now have 4 of these diffusers scattered through my house. I bought more on the weekend too for christmas gifts i love them~!~!

Brittney

BrittneyMt Isa

Best Aromatherapy Diffuser Ever

this diffuser is fantastic, and so easy to use! it came so fast in the mail and my kids love to watch it on the breathing light. its runs all night in their room and helps them sleep at night. i have a few of this brands other products are they are just as good but we love the bloom for the kids room the most.

Ollie

OllieGold Coast

I love this diffuser so much!

I bought my first aroma bloom 2 years ago, after purchasing many others on the market that were cheaper and have now bought 6 Aroma Blooms in total for my kids, mother and mother in law! We love these diffusers and they came in such a timely fashion for both the two different transactions I have made with them. The running time is fantastic and they don't leave pools of water on the table, they run through the night and i like the breathing light it comes with. The oils that you can buy from the online store are fantastic too, they really help with the nasties hanging around in winter, and for sleeping!! They have helped our overall wellbeing so much

Best Diffuser i have come across

Eye catching design, super quiet, long running, can set the light at any brightness level, or can choose to have no light at all. Quality materials used, and is a stand out diffuser.

Ryan a

Ryan aAU

Works well, but wish it would clip in.

Bought two of these, work beautifully but the top just sits on, it doesn't clip in. Very easy for small hands to pull it off. Wish it had a better lock in feature.

LadyOfThree

LadyOfThreeQLD, 4570

I adore this vaporiser.

I bought three of these aroma blooms in different colours, after having them recommended to me by a friend. After experiencing the difference i cannot recommend these enough. They are so easy to use, the colours are really vibrant. My purchases came with the free "breathe" essential oil blend which is very peaceful to use. I like that you can change the colour brightness - which is perfect to use overnight as a night light for children. The "breath" light glow is really peaceful to use during the day. It sends the scent throughout the house brilliantly.

Vaporisers