Aromababy Barrier Balm 100g

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Aromababy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Use this for all skin needs

I'm a loyal customer of Aromababy's as it's helped me with my sensitive skin & my baby's!
I discovered Aromababy 10 years years ago & use all of their products - mostly the barrier balm for my hands, lips & baby's skin. The lotion I use on my baby & my faces as well as our bodies. Anti-aging & protecting of our skin!!

ClaudiaM
ClaudiaM

Stand out product!

Aromababy barrier balm is an exceptional natural product with a multitude of uses. Unmatched product for nappy rash, dry skin and eczema type skin conditions. As soon as my baby would start to get nappy rash, this barrier balm would literally heal it within a couple days. Love it and wouldn't use anything else.

mai
mai

love this

Fantastic product for my baby's sensitive skin. Smells wonderful & absorbs well. I've tried many other products & this is by far the best. A little bit goes a long way so the one tub will last a long time. Very happy with this natural Australian product. Love a lot of other products in the range too.

A Mummas Miracle Balm

This is a must have in our household. Has cured cradle cap, nappy rash, milk rash/pimples, dry skin patches on our 7 month old. I use it as a wrinkle cream under my tired mummy eyes! Also is great as a cuticle cream, on cracked/dry lips, a nipple balm and clears severe chafe.
Hence, miracle balm!!!! Our whole family uses it.

Baby Skincare Products

Find out how Aromababy Barrier Balm 100g compares to other Baby Skincare Products

Mel f
Mel fKatoomba

Most amazing balm you'll ever use

Not only is this the best balm for your babies skin and all natural but amazing on eczema and psoriasis on adults and children love love love it and the smells are amazing You want the safest products to put on sensitive skin and this is by far the best product to use.

Melanie R
Melanie RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Totally amazing!!

I was given a tester of this barrier balm for my baby shower- I had to race out and get a whole tub as it is totally amazing! It is the only product that soothes and gets rid of nappy rash- even after only one application! I definately recommend this to anyone! Plus it smells so good!

Awesome

I absolutely love the barrier balm along with all Aroma Baby products. I was first shown these in my hospital, thank god for that coz I use it not only on my sons butt, but also on little sores that I don't want to put band aids on and it works great :)

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Jade
JadeSydney

Australia's best baby bum balm for nappy rash

Sandra
Sandra

All time best performer for nappy rash and eczema!!

This is amazing! I have tried lots of zinc based creams/ointments and lotions but this is bar far a stand out product. The jar lasted an entire year so yes it is good value for money but no point if the product doesn't work. THIS WORKS! Not only for nappy rash, which is the reason I bought it, but for eczema and on my own dermatitis. I joined the company's free club and their website has lots of information which I love. Their Facebook page is like a magazine with special offers and news but information that is relevant to mums. Well done to an Australian brand doing big things globally. 10 out of 10.

A must for baby

I have used the barrier balm for my older two and currently using it for my 8 month old. I will never use any other bum product. This product is fabulous at calming skin irritations and I've used it on bub's skin rash (not necessarily on the bum), in the skin folds when it looks red and sore and on my daugther's occasional eczema. The product is more expensive than others but it is all natural and it works and the 100g jar lasts me about 3 months.

adelyn s

oh and I forgot to mention that none of my kids ever suffered nappy rash. ever. I've used the barrier balm since day dot and only stop using it when they graduate from diapers to undies.

Amazing, an absolute must for every mum

I picked up a sample at a baby show. It was the best sample I have ever received, when Bub did arrive and we had a hint on red, I would apply a little bit of balm and one to two nappy changes it wod gone. I can't recommend this product highly enough. While other friends had to lather their bubs with layers of cream, we never seemed to get to that, with both my babies. We still use for eczema, sunburn etc, may be pricey but worth every penny and it lasts!

Great for sensitive skin

Our son's skin is very sensitive of skin types, we have tried multiple nappy rash cream and none of them works. Sometimes they even made it worst. A friend recommended this and it works like a charm.

After 2 days it cleared up all the rashes. Since then we also tried the shampoo and bath gel.
Organic