Aromababy Barrier Balm

Aromababy Barrier Balm (page 2 of 2)

100g, 10g, 25g
See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Aromababy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Dianacarla
DianacarlaFar North Queensland, QLD

I can't recommend this more highly, occasionally even in cloth nappies my kids got nappy rash and this soothed it and in most cases cured it within a day. I couldn't have brought myself to put the chemical-laden nappy rash ointments on my kids' skin, especially when it was already red and irritated, so this gave me peace of mind as well.
No nasty petrochemicals or other ingredients you'd want to avoid for your baby.
Nothing, I would have said price as it is a bit costly but it is well worth the extra dollars to have such a superior product.

mybubba
mybubba

Great natural product

Great natural product. Very thick to protect the little bot bot. The smell is not over powering either. We have tried so many different nappy rash creams before and have found this one much better than the rest on the market. It is expensive for that little jar but you only use a tiny little amount each time.

Only come in a jar.

LittleRB
LittleRB

My son has never had nappy rash. His bum is smooth & soft and always (well most of the time!) smells nice. . Staff from the company were very helpful. A lovely natural product - I will continue to use this for as long as possible. Love this product and would recommend it to anyone.
Beautiful smell. Completely natural product. Comes in a variety of sizes that are handy for home, nappy bags, handbag e.t.c. Absorbs into skin easily.
Nothing about the product. Can be expensive when compared to other products available but definitely worth it. Don't need to use a large amount of it but as they grow you definitely go through the tubs a lot quicker (as the balm is quite thick but I think this is what protects the skin so well).

butterflykiss
butterflykiss

Good

Overall a great product that has a lovely smell although I worry that the scented cream may not be helpful on red, angry skin. Its good as a barrier balm but not great in clearing up the rash once it has occured. The oily mixture tends to soak into the skin quite nicely but does not appear to remain and act as a barrier as it should.
Smells awesome and has a nice soothing texture
Price

Baby Skincare Products

Find out how Aromababy Barrier Balm compares to other Baby Skincare Products

april1975
april1975SA, 5161

Good

I trialled this when I was looking for something to help clear up my childrens eczema. Thankfully it did work very well. Not as good as some others but it did the job needed at the time. My son currently has a genital rash and I used this though and he ended up screaming the house down until I put him in the bath to wash it off. Maybe on bottoms is ok but a bit further forward (if you get my drift) and he was not a happy camper and mummy felt absolutely awful for causing him such pain. :(
smell
small tub, cost

mummyagain
mummyagain

I have used this product along with the other Aromababy rnage as I believe it is a fnatastic brand that always stands up to its name. It is all natural and organic.
Smells fantstic, Great for all kinds of uses, ie, nappy changers to prevent nappy rash etc, cradel cap, lip balm, sunburn, dry skin. Just top mane a few..
great value for maoney when it comes to your childs well being. All natural organic. Wonderful smell, great texture, has mulitble uses...lasts a long time.
i love this product. Some people think it is pricey, but until you have tried it, it is worth the penies..

Lianax3
Lianax3

Good

Yes this is a lovely little product that i would reccomend, I don't think it is a miracle cure balm though as I find it does not clear things up straight away. Im not sure of price because I enjoyed receiving it as part of a gift. Chuck it in as part of a small hamper for a gift, it will be loved.
Soothing and pleasant smelling. Ultra cute, trendy little tub that it comes in. Absorbs into skin nicely and isn't sticky like some other balms.
I found it to be a bit clumpy- but maybe mine has been exposed to extreme temperature somewhere along the lines.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
sheneka
shenekaNSW, 2567

Good

Great miltipurpose balm for use by the whole family.Get past the smell because it is so effective. Reasonably priced also
This is a geart all round balm. I have used it as a barrier cream for nappy rash & it has taken the burn red look away in less than an hour. I wouldn't use anthing els for that now. I have also used it for myself on my cracked heal as it is a balm with great results even within a few days. I also used it once when my baby had craddle cap.It lifted it of easily I never had to use ot again. Not sure if it was a once off problem or the balm really does keep it away?
The smell

Fantastic product for use on gentle skin - especially treating dry skin and those with eczema condition. Could not do without it.
Great for treating dry skin due to dry winter and too much heating. A very natural way of healing the skin.
When I first used the product, I do not like the smell. Nonetheless, as the benefits was too good, I make do with it. Begin to like the smell after a while.

Baby Skincare Products

Find out how Aromababy Barrier Balm compares to other Baby Skincare Products

theodorebunny
theodorebunny

OK

I tried this as it was supposed to be organic and after buying it, it wasn't as organic as the company would lead you to believe. It was natural which is good.
Tried it as it was natural and organic - it was a natural product and didn't contain any nasties.
Didn't like the smell and it felt greasy. Very expensive