4Arovec AV-P152PRO (Smart True)

Arovec AV-P152PRO (Smart True)

VerifiedMPNs:AV-P152PRO and AV-P152PRO-B
4Arovec AV-P152PRO (Smart True)

96% · 260%

Odour Improvement

Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Very happy

We were very surprised how well this works. Delivery was quick and the set up so easy. I would highly recommend this product Show details ·  1
Kellie Clarke
Kellie ClarkeSouth West, WA2 posts

Great company, always helpful

Brilliant, and very quick to help if any issues, will always buy from here ..thank you Show details ·  1
Justin E.
Justin E.Southwest, VIC4 posts

Does what it says at a fair price, with the replacement filters good value too

Easy to operate and understand instructions. Simple to assemble. Easy touch pad. Show details ·  1
Noise Level
Barbara G.
Barbara G.North Queensland, QLD

I bought two

purifier. One for the living are and one for the bedroom. I’m allergic to many airborne things and have asthma because of that. Our air quality hasn’t been bad and is still in the blue zone which makes it hard to determine how clean the air really is when the purifiers are used but I have the feeling that I breath easier. Show reply
mickgillies2002
mickgillies2002Metropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

A Great Purifier

The AV-P152 PRO is an ideal sized purifier for larger areas in your house ie. up to 45 meters square.
It has a timer, which I find very handy. I set the timer for 2 hours, after using the purifier, my lounge room smells fresh and clean.
I have a smaller purifier, the AV-P120 which I use in my bedrooms and this also has a timer.
Having these 2 purifiers, keep my house free of airborne pollutants and irritants.
I would recommend this particular brand of air purifier and I would shop around to find them on 'special', as I did!
I also purchased spare filters for these air purifiers, as they were also on 'special'! Show reply
Liz Wright
Liz Wright

Feeling so much safer with an air filter at home and work

- excellent quality
- lightweight, easy to lift, move around and take with you
- quiet enough for work and social situations
- quick and easy ordering process
- delivery was sooner than we thought Show reply
Renovater
RenovaterIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Nice unit

Does the job with low energy use and quiet operation from DC motor. Reasonably priced. I bought the PRO model as it will cover a larger living space. Replacement filters available and fair price. Show reply
Owen Ezra
Owen EzraSydney, NSW2 posts

So far so good

I've been using it for about a month, I love it. I have dogs and a cat, and bad allergies. It is working really well. I love that it changes when I am vacuuming and I can see that it is going back to 100%. I have not had to buy a filter yet. So far so good. Show details ·  1
Arnold A.
Arnold A.Northern Territory

Perfect!!!

I came across and purchased the Arovec Air purifier for my office at work now that we are back in person and couldn't be happier. I have terrible allergies and would cough terribly any time I was in the office. Since I tarted using the air purifier I don't cough at all. This is the perfect ir purifier, quiet and does exactly what is says. If you're debating... just give it a try, you won't regrert it. Show details ·  1
Zibe P.
Zibe P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality

ok, I rarelyb write reviewes unless I turly believe in the product. I ad to invest in ordering one of these, I did my research and made a choice based on that.
I was having severe cough all of the sudden, finding out that I had dust in my sleeping quarters. I used this even in a tent and I had never slept so well in a tent. The air quality in a good quality tent can be a bit dusty.
The bottom line, this product does an amazing job. If you have asthma, are sensitive to dust, pollen, and airborne paticles? I would highly recommend this brand... Show details ·  1
Daniel Alferdo
Daniel Alferdo

Works Great!

This is a great air cleaner, quiet, efficient, and lets you know when the air is bad by the color of the circular light on the top. It automatically increases the fan when the air is bad. It is higher quality than I expected for the price. It cleans a pretty large area too. I ordered a different brand to compare, but it did not come close to this brand/model, so I returned the other brand and bought one more of this brand. Show details ·  1
Ella Ruby
Ella RubyPerth, WA

Works great!

I’ve had this for over a month now and I’m pretty satisfied with it. I have it in my living room so the sound is not an issue, but On the first or second speeds it’s not any louder than a normal fan anyway. Mostly I got it to help with pet dander and pet smell since my mom is allergic and comes to visit sometimes, and I can definitely say it helps with both! Maybe there are more powerful units if you have severe allergies or are looking for a higher level of purification for other reasons, but for just general use it’s worked great. Filters are easy to change/clean, the only thing I don’t like is that the round emblem thingy on the front gets dirty and is hard to clean. Show reply
Alan Malek
Alan Malek
Jack Jardine
Jack Jardine

Breathing easy

I am happy with the AV-P120B purifier I purchased a while ago so decided to purchase a AV-P152Pro-B for a larger room. The AV-P152Pro-B works great though it is slighter noisier than the AV-P120B in night mode. I like that I can turn all the lights off on the unit, like with the AV-P120B. Show reply
Grace E.
Grace E.Perth, WA

Allergen removal, no nasal congestion!

I have allergies to literally everything and require high air quality. I have tried a lot of air purifiers of various brands. This Arovec purifier was purchased before has been working great for me. It is quiet and not so bully, most importantly, my nose is not congested from the dust and allergens in the air. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1