5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Music / DVD Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Artist Guitars

1 review
Makayla D.
Makayla D.Sydney, NSW

Very friendly staffs

I love visiting music stores and Artist Guitars' staffs at St. Peters are very accommodating. They even recommend me the right gauge of strings for my electric guitar. The Elixir strings that they've had recommended was so good to the feels and just right for my sweaty hands because of its coated feature. Great customer service guys!

RLim
RLimasked
Physical store

Hi, I would love to own the OS60EQ O Sized Parlour Acoustic-Electric Guitar but the Fishman installation is stopping me from pulling the trigger. If I am just noodling on the sofa or playing around a campfire, I don't need to plug in. Whilst some professionals will appreciate the amplification, a casual player like myself would very much prefer a simple unadorned instrument. Perhaps you could offer a choice, with or sans Fishman?

Artist Guitars
Brand Manager B.Artist Guitars

You can try the OS60EQ guitar and choose not to use the preamp. We also have a 100 day free returns policy so we got you covered if you're not satisfied with it when you receive it.

Get an answer from our members and Artist Guitars representatives