4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (15)

iamstu001Launceston, TAS

Getting a bit of a collection.

Guitar shops can't compete

After being financially taken advantage of all my life by guitar stores, I was amazed when I purchased the TC 59 guitar from Artist $279. I set the intonation, string height and pickup height. That's it! It plays and sounds amazing! The split coil humbuckers sound too good to be true. It has a very comfortable C shape neck and a big heavy ash body. I could go on and on. Artist guitars are serious instruments. It makes you realise how much Squires are riding the wake of fender...and guitar shops are charging you too much $$$.

Dazza

DazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional quality. My LP59 exceedes my most expensive Epi's

I ordered the LP59 as a back up guitar to protect my signature Les Paul. I never expected this Artist guitar to be actually better. Especially the hardware. Locking tuners that are smooth as butter, roller bridge, coil splitting pull knobs and pickups that sound amazing to say the least. Trust me, if you get one of these it wont disappoint.

Vox

VoxMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great products. outstanding value.

I have 2 artist guitars and have also purchased cases and miscellaneous gear.
Incredible value for money. Better than some of my way more expensive guitars. Service is great. Highly recommend them.

Cliff

CliffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Twang..

Ordered guitar strings and a guitar lead, and as usual excellent quality and super fast delivery, not to mention bargin prices...all my guitar accessories I purchase from artist guitars, now I just ordered a studio microphone...

Tark

TarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super fast postage

Ordered guitar and amp on Friday morning, it was dispatched from Sydney that afternoon and arrived in Melbourne via Courier's Please on Monday. Everything in top order so very pleased with the whole thing.

Andrey T.

Andrey T.

Great store, great service and prices

Andrew

Andrewmelbourne

the quality was amazing for such a low priced guitar

I got a used " grungemaster " at a pawnshop that was originally from this company
and the build quality I find is very good
the company seems very good and makes fabulous quality instruments
I'd buy their brand guitars more and suggest them to other musicians on a budget

Alan Smith

Alan SmithDarling Downs, QLD

Best online guitar gear store!

Artist G.Artist Guitars

Hello Alan. We sincerely appreciate your review about us. I assure you that we will continue doing our best to deliver top notch products and service to both our new and loyal customers. Once again, thank you.

Agustin A.

Agustin A.Belconnen 2617, ACT

It would've been a 5 star review if not for their choice in Courier

You guys were fantastic to deal with and helping me sort out my delivery issues, seemed very nice and helpful. Unfortunately your choice in Couriers Please is a real let down as they have a very poor service and have failed to deliver the item requested by the date due to the drivers negligence.
Its because of Couriers Please that I wont be shopping with you guys again until you change courier services.

Maiden Aust

Maiden AustSydney, NSW

Incredible. Absolutely incredible!

I placed an order for my LP6G CIMMERIAN guitar on a Wednesday morning. That afternoon I had confirmation it had been dispatched. I received it Friday morning and it's UNBELIEVABLE. The quality is outstanding for the price! It's a beautiful guitar! I can't recommend Artist highly enough, and I intend to with family, friends and colleagues. It's my 1st purchase from Artist and definitely won't be my last! Great Aussie company. Thanks so much guys!!!

Bob H.

Bob H.South East Queensland, QLD

Artist " Grungemaster " Guitar... Great Value !!!

Glen C.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Love it!

About a week ago i purchased the LP60 wasn't expecting much for the price, but its a beautiful looking guitar, and myself being a beginner it really doesn't matter, but i was pleasantly surprised, it sounds far better than most guitars i picked up at my local music store of around the same value..

It feels good, heavy and solid... looks, well almost too good to be played LOL, really enjoying it so far.

Service from Artist guitars is excellent, shipping was really fast, no complaints about packaging.

Actually, i'm about to make yet another purchase from the Artist Ebay store, either the AG45 or an STH, lol i'm hooked

Artist G.Artist Guitars

Glad you’re happy with the LP60 Glen! It’s a fine guitar. If you need a hand choosing your next axe let us know.

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grungemaster

I chose the courier option however I wish I had chosen the local post... It took ages to get to me...but when it did...yaya ..what a beautiful piece of craftmanship for the money...it is as awesome as it looks and plenty of room for pitch bending...it does have a bottom E buzz but no different to the Fender squire tele /strat range...more bang for your buck...really happy with this purchase...

Artist G.Artist Guitars

Thanks for the review Sarah! There should be no string buzz on our guitars so if you're having issues with this please give us a call or reply to the invoice we emailed you. We'll gladly troubleshoot your problem.

Makayla D.

Makayla D.Sydney, NSW

Very friendly staffs

I love visiting music stores and Artist Guitars' staffs at St. Peters are very accommodating. They even recommend me the right gauge of strings for my electric guitar. The Elixir strings that they've had recommended was so good to the feels and just right for my sweaty hands because of its coated feature. Great customer service guys!

Store LocationSt. Peters

Joolz Hasked

Artist Guitars

Which guitar would you recommend for someone with diddy-sized hands? This has always caused problems for me, especially when playing barre chords. My index finger = 6.4cm, middle finger = 7.2cm, hand fully stretched (little finger to thumb) is = 20cm though with an almost 180 degree reach (years of playing bass!).

Maybe a 3/4 size?

Artist G.Artist Guitars

Hi Joolz, Are you playing an acoustic or an electric? What do you currently use? Ian

Joolz H

Hi. I'm looking at getting an electric guitar. I used to play a Les Paul copy about 30 years ago, but haven't actually played now for years. Even with that I had a bit of a problem with barre chords though not with open chords.

Vic

Vicasked

Artist Guitars

I bought A cherry semi-hollow artist guitar like A 335...it has an "A " on the truss rod cover, I noticed that your current models don't have that. When did that get discontinued?

Artist G.Artist Guitars

I’m sorry we don’t have exact date on this. We do have new models coming out soon that might include this. If you would like to know if those new models have it or not let me know.

Pete F.

Pete F.asked

Artist Guitars

G’day, I have got myself an Artist LSP 12st NT and I can not find any information on it. I was wondering if it originally came out with a plastic or bone nut and saddle ?
Cheers