4.9 from 66 reviews · View Details

• Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No

very professional

I purchased a electronic drum kit form artists and ending up returning it. it was hassle free and easy, the staff were friendly and they replied quickly would definitely recommend.

Resurrected my faith in artist guitars

Affordable quality and the gear is worth it.

Ian helped me with my concerns and personally stepped in to resolve it for me.

Saved a long time customer . thank you Ian

Joolz Hasked

Artist Guitars

Which guitar would you recommend for someone with diddy-sized hands? This has always caused problems for me, especially when playing barre chords. My index finger = 6.4cm, middle finger = 7.2cm, hand fully stretched (little finger to thumb) is = 20cm though with an almost 180 degree reach (years of playing bass!).

iamstu001
iamstu001

Maybe a 3/4 size?

Artist G.Artist Guitars

Hi Joolz, Are you playing an acoustic or an electric? What do you currently use? Ian

Joolz H

Hi. I'm looking at getting an electric guitar. I used to play a Les Paul copy about 30 years ago, but haven't actually played now for years. Even with that I had a bit of a problem with barre chords though not with open chords.

Vic

Vicasked

Artist Guitars

I bought A cherry semi-hollow artist guitar like A 335...it has an "A " on the truss rod cover, I noticed that your current models don't have that. When did that get discontinued?

Artist G.Artist Guitars

I’m sorry we don’t have exact date on this. We do have new models coming out soon that might include this. If you would like to know if those new models have it or not let me know.

Pete F.

Pete F.asked

Artist Guitars

G’day, I have got myself an Artist LSP 12st NT and I can not find any information on it. I was wondering if it originally came out with a plastic or bone nut and saddle ?
Cheers