Artist Guitars

Artist Guitars (page 2 of 3)

Online store and Physical store

Great Product Great Service

I have just purchases two LP59 guitars, one was a factory second.
The service was excellent and the delivery was 2 days ahead of schedule and I had emails detailing my delivery status all the way. The guitars are both of very good quality. I own other expensive guitars and can honestly say that these play and sound as good as any other name brand guitar. I give them 10/10 for bringing good value for money.

Artist Guitars has been one of the consistently best online Australian shops.

I’ve bought many things over the years from Artist. They’ve all been good and the shipping is quick and free which simplifies things. Their value for money is excellent as is their pre-sales help on chat/phone. I’ve yet to need to return or claim under warranty yet, but going on their general attitude and other reviews, I have trust in their ethics. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ARTIST GUITARS!!!!

If only other online Oz shops were as ethical and had as good a service (I’m looking at you MyDeal.com - dodgey as hell)

DFC701 - Perfect Foam Hard Case for Travelling

Really happy with this foam hard case, and the excellent service from Artist Guitars. Fully tracked delivery, and very quick. I will shop here again!

Great Bass Guitar

I was looking for a Bass Guitar to play in my church band. Have never played a bass guitar before. The pop up helper on the website was very patient and explained the differences between the guitars and helped me understand the technology. The guitar I ordered was part of a pack and was good value (having compared it with others online). Had a really fast delivery (only took a couple of days).It looks great, sounds great and feels great. A positive experience all round. Would definitely recommend this company to a friend.

Has everything you need...

I've purchased many items from Artist Guitars over the past year and I can vouch for their great service, low prices and turnaround times that are lightning fast.

Highly recommended if you don't have time to wait around and just get what you want delivered swiftly for a bargain.

great place for instruments

Great service and products, bought lp60 tobacco lp. Not bad guitar really nice finish and decent sound for cheap.
Quick delivery few days to qld, include was lp60 guitar,15watt nux amp, cord lasted one use but to be expected cheap cords die quick,included tuner also set of strings and few picks for 369$ i feel it was good deal.

Awesome Service

Seriously fast shipping they said 5 days had it in 4 and I live in the middle of nowheresville.
My son only had to miss 1 lesson. The staff were great (I had absolutely no idea what I was looking for) Gave them a vague list and a budget and they nailed it. Thanks so much.

Great replacement for my worn out old original Fender Strat.

So this Strat style guitar from Artist Guitars is well made, perfect neck smooth and straight and one piece. Lovely fret work, I had to linseed oil the maple because it was a little dry, locking tuning machines would be nice, the sunburst finish and glaze is faultless, the ringing chime of a USA Fender is not the same but look at the price difference, I cant afford the real thing these days but this will do just fine, I might upgrade the HSS pickups and pots in the future, right now I will enjoy this guitar while I repair my old axe. Very pleased, this guitar is a whole lot of fun thanks Artist Guitars, a pleasure to deal with you,

Great customer service.

I ordered a guitar bag, which arrived promptly. Turned out I mistakenly order the wrong one (electric size instead of acoustic). I raised a support request, and they sent out the correct one (without me needing to return the original). Great service (which is a rarity these days).

Absolutely Awsome Company

i cannot recommend Artist Guitars more highly!
Fantastic online ordering process, customer service, keeping in touch throughout the entire purchase.
Thank you to all the team for a tremendous experience with your service.
Highly,Highly Recomended!
Cheers Marie and Kev

Amazing customer service and quality products!

I purchased the LSP34EQ Ultimate 3/4 Beginner Acoustic Guitar+EQ pack. The guitar sounds lovely and I am a huge fan of the in-built tuner. It sounds crystal clear plugged in to our amplifier and the guitar holds tune after a good jam session. A quality guitar and excellent value after comparing other 3/4 guitars in this range through local suppliers. The accessories pack is also great value.

Postage was free and very fast! I had post-purchase queries and found Ian and his team to be very prompt and professional in their response. The learning resources are great too.

I highly recommend this business and their products!

Great to do business with

I stuffed up an online order for some pedals but their follow up service was excellent and fast. Recommended. Pity more Oz companies can't get it right like these guys.

Great guitars and prices

We bought a 3/4 for our 8 year old son who’s 3 years into playing guitar and it’s a well built and priced guitar the carry case is better than most. We also bought a full size in blue for our 10 year old daughter and again really well made. Very happy with them after 6 months of use.

A great business to purchase from

I can endorse the sound quality of the Artistguitars lap steel. Well made and the response & sustain from the single mini humbucker pickup is superb. Wth free freight, insurance and free returns why buy from anywhere else. The quality is great.

First delivery "went missing" - but great follow up

Ordered a sound hole block - but it never fronted. Artist called for feedback - I told them yet to receive. They immediately sent another one out - this time received. They gave me a credit voucher to the same value as the block - so effectively received for free. Also contacted me several times to make sure I got it this time. Great customer service considering it was a $10 item!

Cherry 58 the Bomb & Joyo JTA05 Sweet Baby

Visited the warehouse & showroom after having had great online customer service. Walked away with the Cherry 58 & Joyo JTA05 old school all tube amp. Don't compare the Cherry to a high end expensive brand name guitar, but for what it is described and marketed as, it is a great value and well finished guitar for the price. The Joyo no frills old school tube amp packs a lot of punch and also has a nice warm sound when played at lower volume. It is of the highest quality and is a no brainer for the price. I am super happy with the package for 500 bucks. Good work Artist, highly recommended.

Very average guitars.

I owned a 335-style (semi-acoustic) built by Artist.

Their customer service is spot on.
The guitar was over-priced.

The packaging, wow... Seriously, it had a bit of foam sheet on it, and that's about it. The box had practically disintegrated by the time it got to me!

The pickups were 'hot', so the guitar suffered a lot of feedback. The intonation and set up on the guitar was rubbish, so the playing experience right out of the box was lack lustre at best.

As for the other products I ordered? Well, that's a different story... The Joyo pedal board with the trolley case was fantastic! A solid product, and I would highly recommend if you only need to carry a small arsenal of pedals around, perfect for gigging because it was so robust. I couldn't fault it. Brilliant price too.

The guitars though, based on this experience, I won't touch again.

A Big Mistake

Bought an LP 60 last year. Mainly because all reviews were good.
Expected some blemish as it was classed as a factory second.
Looks Good. Feels Good. Intonation is good.
Service was good - guitar is rubbish.
Maybe I'm just unlucky.
Sounds terrible.
So bad I just leave it sitting there, and don't play anymore.
Strings 1-3 are great, 4-6 dead sounding.
Tried:
Adjusting Bridge, and pickup heights.
New strings.
Never again.

Excellent experience

Fantastic service and quality. Can't really fault them. Purchased an electric guitar kit and now enjoying it. Would definitely recommend.

Excellence

Used this company for the first time last week, goods delivered within 72 hours. The product arrived in good condition and the way they kept me informed from the time i placed the order to plugging it in was brilliant will certainly be using them again