4.9 from 66 reviews · View Details

Harry Kingaby

Harry KingabyNSW, 2450

Great Instruments at Great Prices

Great online store

Artist guitars really is a fantastic all round music shop. Quality products at affordable prices.
Fast post and good customer communication. I have this website bookmarked and will buy again from these guys!

Benjamin M

Benjamin MAU

Amazing value!

Found just what I was looking for online shopping for a musical instrument. I’m blown away by the playing quality of my purchase and the price was better than what I have previously paid elsewhere. Perfect for muso pros and beginners.

Find out how Artist Guitars compares to other Music / DVD Shops

Amaziing people with products that never disappoint you

Artist guitar should really put "bang for the buck" as their tagline. Buying a first instrument can be daunting. You spend hours figuring out if 100$ will be worth it. For me, if I ever have to make such decision, I will never hesitate to make an instant choice for what artist guitar has to present. Not only do they sell best products for the money we invest, but their customer service is just too good.

If i even have to recommend anyone here in Australia to buy a musical instrument, Artist guitar will always be at no. 1 of my list.

Jas

JasBrisbane

The LP60 is a great guitar for $249.00

Lou V

Lou VHadspen

Best Ax

I looked & watched the YouTube reviews & Thought for the price why not. I'm so glad I did as this Guitar has been one of the best I have ever owned. Action like SG & LP ! I will be buy'n their Hollow Body Next ! Can't go wrong. Out of the Box - Oiled the neck put Super Slinkies on & Wow!

Crinoid

CrinoidMelbourne

A Fantastic Online Music Store

Great products and customer service!
I have bought many items from Artist Guitars over the last 4 years from Hard Cases, Electric Guitars LP’s and Strats, Acoustic’s, Amps and Mics. All of their products are well priced and of a very high standard. My latest purchase was an 8 string electric guitar.

Jaybe

JaybeADELAIDE

Excellent Price & Great Service

I have tried to learn playing the guitar a number of times and thought I would give it a go again. Not wanting to spend to much in case I lost interest again I started looking on Gum Tree and surfing the net where I happened to find Artist Guitars. They had a factory 2nd Beginner Acoustic Guitar Pack on sale for $80. I was a bit hesitant at first to order one thinking there must be something wrong with the guitar for this price. After having looked at all the good reviews on their site I ordered one and was not disappointed when I received it. I received it within a week as promised and was well packaged. You would never think the guitar was a 2nd. I would not hesitate to recommend Artist Guitars to friends and family.

Phil

Philphilby

Great quality and a very professional operation

Fault Free

Ordered an Artist LSPSCEQ Small Body Guitar! Arrived when promised. Amazed at the quality of the product and the sound

Trevor Knight

Trevor KnightBoolambayte

An excellent tenor guitar

I bought an Artist Tenor Guitar, it is an excellent instrument well made with good quality woods and tuning pegs.
I have recorded with it and also used it in my stage show.
My collection of guitars include Martins, Gibson and Taylor acoustics this little guitar holds its own!
5 stars!!

Good company to deal with.

I ordered some effect pedals and I wanted to return one and the company was very fast with its delivery. I was impressed. I'm looking at getting a guitar and with the great service I received, I am confident that will be a great buy as well.

Linnie B

Linnie BNSW, 2773

Great choice of products and great service

Artist Guitars provides fantastic after sales service. Returning goods is easy and replacements are delivered very promptly with delivery status emails. Their on-line chat service is most helpful, friendly and efficient. Good quality products at great prices and helpful staff - Artist Guitars are a pleasure to shop with.

Larry

LarryAdelaide

Great Product Great Service

I have just purchases two LP59 guitars, one was a factory second.
The service was excellent and the delivery was 2 days ahead of schedule and I had emails detailing my delivery status all the way. The guitars are both of very good quality. I own other expensive guitars and can honestly say that these play and sound as good as any other name brand guitar. I give them 10/10 for bringing good value for money.

Thirsty Gecko

Thirsty GeckoFar North Queensland, QLD

Artist Guitars has been one of the consistently best online Australian shops.

I’ve bought many things over the years from Artist. They’ve all been good and the shipping is quick and free which simplifies things. Their value for money is excellent as is their pre-sales help on chat/phone. I’ve yet to need to return or claim under warranty yet, but going on their general attitude and other reviews, I have trust in their ethics. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ARTIST GUITARS!!!!

If only other online Oz shops were as ethical and had as good a service (I’m looking at you MyDeal.com - dodgey as hell)

DFC701 - Perfect Foam Hard Case for Travelling

Really happy with this foam hard case, and the excellent service from Artist Guitars. Fully tracked delivery, and very quick. I will shop here again!

June

JunePitt Town

Great Bass Guitar

I was looking for a Bass Guitar to play in my church band. Have never played a bass guitar before. The pop up helper on the website was very patient and explained the differences between the guitars and helped me understand the technology. The guitar I ordered was part of a pack and was good value (having compared it with others online). Had a really fast delivery (only took a couple of days).It looks great, sounds great and feels great. A positive experience all round. Would definitely recommend this company to a friend.

Pabs

PabsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Has everything you need...

I've purchased many items from Artist Guitars over the past year and I can vouch for their great service, low prices and turnaround times that are lightning fast.

Highly recommended if you don't have time to wait around and just get what you want delivered swiftly for a bargain.

optushasbecomepathetic

optushasbecomepatheticSouth East Queensland, QLD

great place for instruments

Great service and products, bought lp60 tobacco lp. Not bad guitar really nice finish and decent sound for cheap.
Quick delivery few days to qld, include was lp60 guitar,15watt nux amp, cord lasted one use but to be expected cheap cords die quick,included tuner also set of strings and few picks for 369$ i feel it was good deal.

JCN

JCNInjune qld

Awesome Service

Seriously fast shipping they said 5 days had it in 4 and I live in the middle of nowheresville.
My son only had to miss 1 lesson. The staff were great (I had absolutely no idea what I was looking for) Gave them a vague list and a budget and they nailed it. Thanks so much.

Joolz Hasked

Artist Guitars

Which guitar would you recommend for someone with diddy-sized hands? This has always caused problems for me, especially when playing barre chords. My index finger = 6.4cm, middle finger = 7.2cm, hand fully stretched (little finger to thumb) is = 20cm though with an almost 180 degree reach (years of playing bass!).

iamstu001
iamstu001

Maybe a 3/4 size?

Artist G.Artist Guitars

Hi Joolz, Are you playing an acoustic or an electric? What do you currently use? Ian

Joolz H

Hi. I'm looking at getting an electric guitar. I used to play a Les Paul copy about 30 years ago, but haven't actually played now for years. Even with that I had a bit of a problem with barre chords though not with open chords.

Vic

Vicasked

Artist Guitars

I bought A cherry semi-hollow artist guitar like A 335...it has an "A " on the truss rod cover, I noticed that your current models don't have that. When did that get discontinued?

Artist G.Artist Guitars

I’m sorry we don’t have exact date on this. We do have new models coming out soon that might include this. If you would like to know if those new models have it or not let me know.

Pete F.

Pete F.asked

Artist Guitars

G’day, I have got myself an Artist LSP 12st NT and I can not find any information on it. I was wondering if it originally came out with a plastic or bone nut and saddle ?
Cheers