4.9

Great replacement for my worn out old original Fender Strat.

So this Strat style guitar from Artist Guitars is well made, perfect neck smooth and straight and one piece. Lovely fret work, I had to linseed oil the maple because it was a little dry, locking tuning machines would be nice, the sunburst finish and glaze is faultless, the ringing chime of a USA Fender is not the same but look at the price difference, I cant afford the real thing these days but this will do just fine, I might upgrade the HSS pickups and pots in the future, right now I will enjoy this guitar while I repair my old axe. Very pleased, this guitar is a whole lot of fun thanks Artist Guitars, a pleasure to deal with you,

Gary

GaryMelbourne

Great customer service.

I ordered a guitar bag, which arrived promptly. Turned out I mistakenly order the wrong one (electric size instead of acoustic). I raised a support request, and they sent out the correct one (without me needing to return the original). Great service (which is a rarity these days).

Marie M

Marie MPerth

Absolutely Awsome Company

i cannot recommend Artist Guitars more highly!
Fantastic online ordering process, customer service, keeping in touch throughout the entire purchase.
Thank you to all the team for a tremendous experience with your service.
Highly,Highly Recomended!
Cheers Marie and Kev

Cat83

Cat83AU

Amazing customer service and quality products!

I purchased the LSP34EQ Ultimate 3/4 Beginner Acoustic Guitar+EQ pack. The guitar sounds lovely and I am a huge fan of the in-built tuner. It sounds crystal clear plugged in to our amplifier and the guitar holds tune after a good jam session. A quality guitar and excellent value after comparing other 3/4 guitars in this range through local suppliers. The accessories pack is also great value.

Postage was free and very fast! I had post-purchase queries and found Ian and his team to be very prompt and professional in their response. The learning resources are great too.

I highly recommend this business and their products!

allrighty

allrightyGeelong

Great to do business with

I stuffed up an online order for some pedals but their follow up service was excellent and fast. Recommended. Pity more Oz companies can't get it right like these guys.

Cam

CamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great guitars and prices

We bought a 3/4 for our 8 year old son who’s 3 years into playing guitar and it’s a well built and priced guitar the carry case is better than most. We also bought a full size in blue for our 10 year old daughter and again really well made. Very happy with them after 6 months of use.

A great business to purchase from

I can endorse the sound quality of the Artistguitars lap steel. Well made and the response & sustain from the single mini humbucker pickup is superb. Wth free freight, insurance and free returns why buy from anywhere else. The quality is great.

The Y-man

The Y-manGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First delivery "went missing" - but great follow up

Ordered a sound hole block - but it never fronted. Artist called for feedback - I told them yet to receive. They immediately sent another one out - this time received. They gave me a credit voucher to the same value as the block - so effectively received for free. Also contacted me several times to make sure I got it this time. Great customer service considering it was a $10 item!

Andrew

AndrewNorthern Region, NSW

Cherry 58 the Bomb & Joyo JTA05 Sweet Baby

Visited the warehouse & showroom after having had great online customer service. Walked away with the Cherry 58 & Joyo JTA05 old school all tube amp. Don't compare the Cherry to a high end expensive brand name guitar, but for what it is described and marketed as, it is a great value and well finished guitar for the price. The Joyo no frills old school tube amp packs a lot of punch and also has a nice warm sound when played at lower volume. It is of the highest quality and is a no brainer for the price. I am super happy with the package for 500 bucks. Good work Artist, highly recommended.

L M

L MGold Coast

Very average guitars.

Rock

RockPertrh

A Big Mistake

Excellent experience

Fantastic service and quality. Can't really fault them. Purchased an electric guitar kit and now enjoying it. Would definitely recommend.

Excellence

Used this company for the first time last week, goods delivered within 72 hours. The product arrived in good condition and the way they kept me informed from the time i placed the order to plugging it in was brilliant will certainly be using them again

Always great product and service

I have been shopping with these guys since they started a few years ago. 2 X Electric / 1 Acoustic and numerous other bits and pieces. Great products at a good price. Always helpful and fast delivery times. Highly Recommended.

Good quality products

Great team to deal with. Team are always there to talk on the phone or on line when you need support. Good quality product. Cannot wait to start playing.
Thanks very much.

Sally

SallyDenmark wa

Great gutair for a beginner.

Fantastic , would recommend a factory seconds . The look on a 8 yr olds face was priceless. Totally awesome.
Thank you. Arrival through the post was also very quick.

Bazza

Bazza

Love this guitar

I have had my Little Artist 3/4 EQ for a week now, it is a seriously good instrument. They say you get what you pay for but that doesn't apply here, the quality far surpasses the cheap price. Had a Fender acoustic but I like my Little Artist better, sounds great, looks great, I highly recommend this guitar to all. The service & delivery is great too.

Best Shop and great service!

The order was delivered on time, and excellent customer service.
Your shop will be the first one I go to for the instruments and accessories. Thank you and keep up the good service.

Great service!

I've made a number of purchases over the past few years - always delivered on time, well packaged and exactly as described. Thank you. Well done guys! I'll be back!

Jan Smith

Jan Smith

Best online guitar shop in the country

Joolz Hasked

Artist Guitars

Which guitar would you recommend for someone with diddy-sized hands? This has always caused problems for me, especially when playing barre chords. My index finger = 6.4cm, middle finger = 7.2cm, hand fully stretched (little finger to thumb) is = 20cm though with an almost 180 degree reach (years of playing bass!).

iamstu001
iamstu001

Maybe a 3/4 size?

Artist G.Artist Guitars

Hi Joolz, Are you playing an acoustic or an electric? What do you currently use? Ian

Joolz H

Hi. I'm looking at getting an electric guitar. I used to play a Les Paul copy about 30 years ago, but haven't actually played now for years. Even with that I had a bit of a problem with barre chords though not with open chords.

Vic

Vicasked

Artist Guitars

I bought A cherry semi-hollow artist guitar like A 335...it has an "A " on the truss rod cover, I noticed that your current models don't have that. When did that get discontinued?

Artist G.Artist Guitars

I’m sorry we don’t have exact date on this. We do have new models coming out soon that might include this. If you would like to know if those new models have it or not let me know.

Pete F.

Pete F.asked

Artist Guitars

G’day, I have got myself an Artist LSP 12st NT and I can not find any information on it. I was wondering if it originally came out with a plastic or bone nut and saddle ?
Cheers