4.9

ES 335 Guitar

Outstanding value for money. A beautiful instrument,. Which is NOT an entry level unit as described. Includes thick binding, on body and neck, all Maple with Alnico V pickups , jumbo frets and a dead straight neck This is definitely a keeper, for beginners and seasoned players like myself. Brilliant communication and postal tracking system. Comes with 3 month RTB warranty too. Well done guys.

Outstanding Customer Service

The customer service is highly outstanding. Friendly support team and understood my needs as a customer of Artist Guitar. I'm impressed by the integrity and craftsmanship of products marked as a cheaper price than other musical instruments and accessories in the market that retails more than 50% and above.

Overall I am happy with my online purchase!

Thank you Artist Guitar.

bribieboy

bribieboyBrisbane

Great online experience

Ordered a keyboard stand and microphone + stand combo. Fantastic prices and items arrived at my door 2 days after placing order. They are xmas presents so haven't tried the products yet, but they look like the will be great.

Music / DVD Shops

Find out how Artist Guitars compares to other Music / DVD Shops

BonnieX

BonnieXMildura

Amazing Service and Quality!

First time ordering off Artist Guitars and will definitely not be my last! The package arrived in 3 business days when it was estimated to take 6. I ordered their Artist Guitars capo and picks. Amazing quality!

KissMiss

KissMiss

Good value and service

Bought an Artist CL44 classical guitar and love it. Their retail format is online only, which doesn't give one the opportunity to play and handle the instrument but doesn't seem to stop people from buying them. There are video clips which introduce the different guitars so the sound can be heard at least. The price is excellent value for money, the guitar I have is of excellent quality and has a great sound.
They come with a carry bag and spare set of strings included, which is a nice little bonus. The guitar has an inbuilt tuner which is very useful for beginners and the action is top of the range for this style and budget.
Delivery was super fast which is pleasing, I would definitely buy from them again.

A well made guitar

I bought a left hand artist guitar few weeks ago and so far have found nothing wrong with it. It came with a solid case, which in itself was a good buy. It only cost $339 and was delivered to my door in quick time!It has a solid top made from A grade American spruce. I have been using a Cort which cost nearly $600 without a case and find the Artist just as good to play.
good tone, excelent finish, good service and price.

Joolz Hasked

Artist Guitars

Which guitar would you recommend for someone with diddy-sized hands? This has always caused problems for me, especially when playing barre chords. My index finger = 6.4cm, middle finger = 7.2cm, hand fully stretched (little finger to thumb) is = 20cm though with an almost 180 degree reach (years of playing bass!).

iamstu001
iamstu001

Maybe a 3/4 size?

Artist G.Artist Guitars

Hi Joolz, Are you playing an acoustic or an electric? What do you currently use? Ian

Joolz H

Hi. I'm looking at getting an electric guitar. I used to play a Les Paul copy about 30 years ago, but haven't actually played now for years. Even with that I had a bit of a problem with barre chords though not with open chords.

Vic

Vicasked

Artist Guitars

I bought A cherry semi-hollow artist guitar like A 335...it has an "A " on the truss rod cover, I noticed that your current models don't have that. When did that get discontinued?

Artist G.Artist Guitars

I’m sorry we don’t have exact date on this. We do have new models coming out soon that might include this. If you would like to know if those new models have it or not let me know.

Pete F.

Pete F.asked

Artist Guitars

G’day, I have got myself an Artist LSP 12st NT and I can not find any information on it. I was wondering if it originally came out with a plastic or bone nut and saddle ?
Cheers