Artog Travel Insurance Comparison

Artog Travel Insurance Comparison

See the Best Comparison-Only Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

chefandrew

chefandrewAU

Terrible

Came across this company when looking for travel insurance, a good selection was offered when I searched for an annual policy, however when I followed through with the quotes, the Insurance company re calculated the original quote and added another $30 - $40, I could not find any explanation for the additional premium or what the original quote included, there may well have been fees or GST added by the insurance company, but there was no break down offered. My conclusion is the Artog is not a genuine or trusted travel site.
The basic idea to have a selection of quotes to compare.
The quotes they offer are not genuine.

Quick and easy comparison service

It was great to be able to compare prices and features of different travel insurance products and brands all in one page.
Fast , accurate, time saving

pnxtlac

pnxtlacSydney, NSW

I highly recommend ARTOG to you when you need to compare various insurance products. I've bought many insurance products recommended by them.
ARTOG is a very good and convenient site for comparing various travel insurances.

Very good will use it again, saved us hundreds of dollars to get the cover required saved hours on the phone i could use it at my leisure
Easy to use, convenient, saves phone calls, able to enter just what we wanted and only compare those details.

Good

Very convenient, don't have to be rining around to various insurance companies to get quotes, hold for ages till they answer your calls.
Just one click & one has the Travel insurance in hand.
Very good rates !
Not sure if it is genuine !

easy to get a quote over the internet and was cheap enough for what we were looking for and covered most situations that we could think of for our age being over 65 glad we din't have use the cover
easy over internet
no dislikes

Received excellent value on a travel insurance policy that I would normally be unaware was available. Compared multiple travel insurance policies quickly and provided costs in a table form. Worked really easily.
Great "one stop shop" for comparing the cost of travel insurance.

A bit strange that the age-parameter gave me a better rate than people both younger and older. AND, I am not 19 . . .
Good, easy to use

rtrish

rtrish

Good

I would definitely use Artog Travel Insurance Comparison again and have recommended it to friends. I am already thinking of another trip and using Artog is part of my planning.
Easy to use, the product I chose was part of an internationally known insurance company, so I felt safe in using it.

Selected a policy which has an excess for each claim but provided specific coverage for a three month trip. Needed to contact insurance company in Sydney from Bahrain and provided with immediate advice. Will be using service again in 2008.
Gave an excellent comparative summary of a number of sites, many of which we had visited individually.
Need to be aware there are many insurance companies and policies and inspect these beforehand to see what they cover and whether suit your circumstances.

Aniketh

Aniketh

Good

Good site to use with a great range of insurance products.
I would definitely continue using this service, however please try and get in more competitive quotes. There are quite a few out there (reputed companies) that offer upto 25% better pricing for as good or even better coverage.
Single source of information from many providers
Price was not always the best

Good first site to narrow selection. Likely to be the only site needed. Other useful info on the site as well.
Comprehensive consolidated view, clear and understandable, saves time

Good

Inexpensive and easy to register online. We have family overseas and will want to use insurance on a regular basis so we want an easy to use no fuss insurance.
Easy to apply online Price was good
None. If there had been problems I would have used someone else.

The insurance was good. It didn't cost me a fortune and was easy to process. It made for peace of mind while travelling.
It was very reasonably priced and I could apply on the internet
I had to find out about it from someone else - the travel agent didn't tell me

FLo711

FLo711

OK

In the worl dof travel insurance there are many players NRAM AAMi and smaller niche players - its tough to pick just one, ARTOG does a great job in doing all the hard work for you - and thats worth it in my book.
Its has a gret website - very user friendly

brilliant ... exactly what I was after as comparisons are tedious. Will definitely be using it again in the future. Have already recommended to others
simple, quick and easy ... able to see all options on one page

Artog offers a great service which I use often.It takes all the hassle out of finding the best product at the best price for my needs.I often recommend it to others.
The speed and ease with which I can compare companies and their products.

Good

Good site that will save you time. Should have a more refined search available and at least ten choices or as many as possible.
Godd comparisons between companies
Would have like more options

Good

Overall very good. Luckily I did not have to claim but am sure it would be as easy as the purchase.
Easy to preview, Ease of comparisons with others,Ease of puchase,

OK

Not much help at all, just a little bit easier than doing your own research. The end result was much of a muchness.

They basically go back to the same underwriter. Not very helpful for the older person