Artog Travel Insurance Comparison

Artog Travel Insurance Comparison (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Booking Comparison-Only Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Makes planning your holiday insurance so much easier and all the options are affordable and comprehensive. The site isn't cluttered and you can figure out what you need in a straight forward manner. Thanks!!
Easy to get around the site and one stop shop for all travel insurance comparions.

I actually conduct fully guided tours to Thailand www.seeitsoon.com.au we have a link to the ARTOG web site and recommend to any one we talk to with regard to travel and travel insurance, we always tell them to do their own scouting around for the best deal and they tell us they come back to ARTOG for the convenience.
I find the comparisons great, and a real time saver, I recommend the site to every one I know and will continue to use this great service.
no comments

it is a good site for travelers who have problem with deciding which travel insurance to go for. It also tells you what you are getting without the hassle of going from web page to the next
to be able to compare the various travel insurances is a plus, easy to understand
not comprehensive enough

excellent service. Easy to use. All docs print out in plain english. Saved time and money. Will definately use the ARTOG service again for our next overseas holiday
Comprehensive and detailed list of inclusions and exclusions made comparison easy. Saved lots as you can get a policy that provide only the cover you need.

This is an excellent service that does exactly what you need to compare and save. It is highly recommended and provides very good opportunities to make significant savings
I started looking because a travel agents offer appeared excessive. Excellent range of comparisons, highly recommended, good savings

StephieD

StephieD

I found this site to be valuable for all my insurance needs. I have used it 4 times and have saved money each and every time.
Loved the site. It was easy to use and the comparisons were also easy to read.
Nothing. I would use it everytime.

Good

Your use of the matrix format makes it easier to compare products and I was happy to buy from one of your recommended travel insurance companies.
easy access to various products
difficulty in negotiating right thru the various products, eg, its hard to jump between products without having to start again from the start.

Excellent service. Good communication and very easy to deal with. Will certainly use Artog again when we next go on holiday.
Inexpensive. Good cover. After research online Artog gave the best cover for the cost.

sueg2211

sueg2211

After spending ages trying to compare different travel insurance policies by going to all the different websites, to have them all presented in a table for comparison was such a relief. I would recommend this website to all travellers, whether booking your holiday yourself or going through a travel agent.
Very clear, very simple and easy to use.

cougar_df

cougar_df

Layout of key elements of offers was easy to use and read. The ability to see everything on one page is great.
The ability to quickly compare offers from the providers, and the measurements were comprehensive enough.
No user friendly print features. It also didn't have an export feature to sort and manipulate the data and I had to copy the data into a spreadsheet to do that.

I found the service to be a simple one, with a few easy ques which gave me a range of insurers I could choose from.
Easy to use, simple, instant.

felt confident in buying this insurance,we had peace of mind while travelling.any claims we had were delt with almost straight away when we got home.Would use this insurance again.
it was easy to compare with what was on the internet
have no complaints

joyzabell

joyzabell

Good

I found it to be very helpful to shop for travel insurance. I was able to guage where I would get the best deal. Thankyou so much
It is set in everyday language which I found very helpful
Nothing that I could think of

It enabled me to find a policy that suited us (with pre existing conditions) at a good price. Saved lots compared to the travel agent options. The policy we took was easy to buy on the net. Fortunately we did not need to claim for anything so can not say anything about the insurance company other than that their paperwork was better than most that I looked at.
Good overview and like for like comparisons of many policies

Artog is a simple yet powerful tool to get fast price comparisons from a variety of leading insurance companies. I recommend it to anyone looking for a travel insurance policy.
Easy to use simple interface, fast results in a simple to ready chart.

Everything is laid out in BLACK & WHITE, making it easier to make a decision on what you want & how to get it. TRY IT & you won't regret it.
SIMPLE, QUICK & EASY are the best words to describe ARTOG.
Nothing that I can think of.

excellent idea to be able to compare travel insurance on one siting. I used one of the companies recommended and also found them to be very thorough, obliging and quick to respond.
quick and easy to use

The service is great, I like to be able to compare prices right there, it's instant, very happy keep up good work
Quick easy service

lislym

lislym

Why waste your time ringing and/or getting online quotes from heaps of different insurers when you can do it all from one website!
Saves heaps of time by comparing many different insurers

Good

Great and ended up purchasing travel insurance through one of your recommended companies. I ended up having to lodge a claim after being mugged in Cambodia and had no problems & claim was quickly paid
Easy & quick
Probably not dealing with an actual person to obtain a quote

See all Artog Travel Insurance Comparison reviews