Artusi AO888X

Artusi AO888X

MPN: AO888X

See the Best Wall Ovens in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kaye C

Kaye C

Best thing I ever did

Bought this great oven following a disasterous experience with an Electrolux digital oven.
As previous reviewers have stated, manual dials mean the exact temperature is selected and cooking is thorough and totally predictable.
The timer is very soft and can sometimes be missed when it rings, would be the only criticism.
Artusi AO888x is fabulous.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Annoyed07Southwest, VIC

This is a great double oven!

This is a simple and easy oven to use. Best of all the temperature knobs dial-up the correct temperature so everything cooks as it should. When cooking, the oven's cooling fans are quiet - so after the oven is switched off, the fan noise is very slight. The only drawback is that the timer sound is far too low. Otherwise, it is a great oven offering conventional cooking in the smaller oven and fan-forced cooking in the larger oven.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
mick

mick

Artusi 60cm Built-in Double Oven - AO888X amazing oven

Artusi 60cm Built-in Double Oven - AO888X amazing oven I had used many other brands and I cook about 10 meals a week this oven is the best that I have owned it cooks always 100% I never had this before amazing oven and is so easy to clean I have owned this oven for 8 months and im so happy with this oven