ASAP Range

1 review
Jessica

Jessica

Good and simple cleanser

It has quite pleasant milky smell, easy to apply and rinse, and it cleanses well for my oily skin. Sometimes I do feel dry after but overall a good cleanser

Purchased in September 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeOily Skin

Stacey

Staceyasked

I have just recently starting using the platinum collection and my face is breaking out with Double the Black Heads ahhh is this normal?

Samantha L.

Samantha L.asked

I started using the platinum collection as outlined {cleanser, B, C, Ultimate Hydration in the morning; and cleanser, B, (alternate nights for R & A), night cream}, and my face burnt so badly!!! I have used the R and A serums along with the exfoliant before, as one-offs here and there, and my skin felt amazing. For the first 36 hours of using the platinum routine my face felt the same. However, after that, my face was so burnt I had to put ice on it for 3 hours followed by pure aloe Vera. Following that my face broke out in tiny bumps which then went on to peel. The day after my first burn reaction I used just the cleanser and the same thing happened again - agony!. I then have had to use water to wash my face, and straight Nivea as a moisturiser to avoid further reactions. Even still, my face burns after washing. It’s now been nearly two weeks and my burn peels are just subsiding. I do not have sensitive skin at all and my biggest gripe if anything is normally dry skin.

Can someone please tell me what is the easiest way to ease my skin back into this routine given the exfoliant, A, & R, have not hurt me before on my random uses...

Rae

Raeasked

Hi there
I recently purchased the essentials pack which advised to use the following:
Morning: Daily Facial Cleanser and moisturise
Evening: Gentle Cleansing, Exfoliate and soothing gel.
My skin is becoming really dry and flakey in some areas - is this normal to start with?