ASAP Range

3.7

Libby W

Libby WSouthern and Hills, SA

I may have overdone it!

I have used the ASAP range for about 4 months now and have seen my skin get smoother. However recently I have had an allergic reaction under my eyes and itchy patches on the sides of my face. The allergic reaction looked like my skin was burnt and I sneezed constantly and my nose dripped. I am not sure exactly which of the products has triggered the allergy as I have recently increased my purchases but may have used too many of the dIfferent ASAP products in too short a time. I have just had another flare up after using the exfoliating scrub after a second shower today. I’m not sure which ones are now safe so will sadly need to take a break from them and then perhaps slowly reintroduce. Libby, Port Elliot SA

Purchased in November 2018.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Sacha

SachaHunter Region, NSW

Quality skin care

I purchased the triple pack.
The facial cleanser and exfoliant leave my skin smoother. I have seen no reduction in my redness.
I find the moisturiser with 50+ sunscreen leaves my face hot and makes my eyes water.
So now I just use the moisturiser only.
Quality product. Like that its aussie made.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$100.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
HappyC

HappyCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super smooth and lovely fragrance

I haven’t seen any reduction in pigmentation, dark circles or roasacea but my breakouts have reduced and skin is very soft. I use ASAP cleanser, ASAP exfoliate, ASAP b serum, ASAP r serum and ASAP moisturisers

Purchased in September 2018 at Weight Losers for A$190.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Cleansers and Exfoliators

Find out how ASAP Range compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators

Stacey

Staceyasked

I have just recently starting using the platinum collection and my face is breaking out with Double the Black Heads ahhh is this normal?

Samantha L.

Samantha L.asked

I started using the platinum collection as outlined {cleanser, B, C, Ultimate Hydration in the morning; and cleanser, B, (alternate nights for R & A), night cream}, and my face burnt so badly!!! I have used the R and A serums along with the exfoliant before, as one-offs here and there, and my skin felt amazing. For the first 36 hours of using the platinum routine my face felt the same. However, after that, my face was so burnt I had to put ice on it for 3 hours followed by pure aloe Vera. Following that my face broke out in tiny bumps which then went on to peel. The day after my first burn reaction I used just the cleanser and the same thing happened again - agony!. I then have had to use water to wash my face, and straight Nivea as a moisturiser to avoid further reactions. Even still, my face burns after washing. It’s now been nearly two weeks and my burn peels are just subsiding. I do not have sensitive skin at all and my biggest gripe if anything is normally dry skin.

Can someone please tell me what is the easiest way to ease my skin back into this routine given the exfoliant, A, & R, have not hurt me before on my random uses...

Rae

Raeasked

Hi there
I recently purchased the essentials pack which advised to use the following:
Morning: Daily Facial Cleanser and moisturise
Evening: Gentle Cleansing, Exfoliate and soothing gel.
My skin is becoming really dry and flakey in some areas - is this normal to start with?