ASAP Range

ASAP Range (page 3 of 3)

3.8

Lyn 56

Lyn 56Crescent Head

I don't know what ASAP stands for, but they products certainly work asap!

lisss

lisss

Can't live without it, favourite cleanser!

This is without a doubt the best cleanser I have tried. It was recommended to me and it took a few weeks of daily use to see results, but I now have less breakouts and much clearer, smoother skin. I also find that when used twice in a row, it is strong enough to remove most of my makeup. At first I thought it would end up being expensive, but it's actually not at all because a little goes a long way. This is my favourite skincare product and the one thing I can't live without!
reasonably priced (a little goes a long way), fantastic cleansing / unblocking of pores, reduces breakouts

jessjessica
jessjessica

I totally agree love this skincare range

ourhome

ourhomeSydney

My favourite facial cleanser

I love this product as it always leaves my face feeling cleansed. I use it twice a day - morning in the shower and evening to remove my make up. I use a separate eye make up remover as I find this product leaves me with red eyes.
Very cleansing, not too expensive
Avoid eye area, may leaves eyes red and dry

I love this product, I find it very cleaning without being too drying. I feel the product is quality.

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Find out how ASAP Range compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators

Stacey

Staceyasked

I have just recently starting using the platinum collection and my face is breaking out with Double the Black Heads ahhh is this normal?

Samantha L.

Samantha L.asked

I started using the platinum collection as outlined {cleanser, B, C, Ultimate Hydration in the morning; and cleanser, B, (alternate nights for R & A), night cream}, and my face burnt so badly!!! I have used the R and A serums along with the exfoliant before, as one-offs here and there, and my skin felt amazing. For the first 36 hours of using the platinum routine my face felt the same. However, after that, my face was so burnt I had to put ice on it for 3 hours followed by pure aloe Vera. Following that my face broke out in tiny bumps which then went on to peel. The day after my first burn reaction I used just the cleanser and the same thing happened again - agony!. I then have had to use water to wash my face, and straight Nivea as a moisturiser to avoid further reactions. Even still, my face burns after washing. It’s now been nearly two weeks and my burn peels are just subsiding. I do not have sensitive skin at all and my biggest gripe if anything is normally dry skin.

Can someone please tell me what is the easiest way to ease my skin back into this routine given the exfoliant, A, & R, have not hurt me before on my random uses...

Rae

Raeasked

Hi there
I recently purchased the essentials pack which advised to use the following:
Morning: Daily Facial Cleanser and moisturise
Evening: Gentle Cleansing, Exfoliate and soothing gel.
My skin is becoming really dry and flakey in some areas - is this normal to start with?