ASAP Range

ASAP Range

See the Best Eye Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ASAP? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
1 review
Libby W
Libby WSouthern and Hills, SA

I may have overdone it!

I have used the ASAP range for about 4 months now and have seen my skin get smoother. However recently I have had an allergic reaction under my eyes and itchy patches on the sides of my face. The allergic reaction looked like my skin was burnt and I sneezed constantly and my nose dripped. I am not sure exactly which of the products has triggered the allergy as I have recently increased my purchases but may have used too many of the dIfferent ASAP products in too short a time. I have just had another flare up after using the exfoliating scrub after a second shower today. I’m not sure which ones are now safe so will sadly need to take a break from them and then perhaps slowly reintroduce. Libby, Port Elliot SA

Purchased in November 2018.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Causes Irritation Yes

Olive F.
Olive F.asked

Started using ASAP products with nearly 2 weeks now found that my skin was peeling and very dry is this normal at the start?

Liv T.
Liv T.asked

I have just started using asap products and my face is burning too. I'm not sure whether I should stop using them or tolerate it for a few more days to see if it gets better. Any advice?

Mandy W.
Mandy W.asked

Has anyone had issues with the night cream dispenser, I’ve had 2 bottles that the pump action has stopped working on and both less than a month old, so I know they are not empty. Is there a contact number for ASAP. Thank you

Ciara
Ciara

This has happened to me also. It’s very frustrating. Got a replacement and it stopped working within less than a week.

Ingredients

A number of reviewers love the fact that ASAP uses environmentally friendly ingredients that are free of parabens, mineral oils, SLS and SLES, artificial fragrances, synthetic dyes, plastic microbeads, and animal derivatives.

The ASAP Range of products is not tested on animals.

Skincare

The ASAP brand sells a number of products under different skincare ranges. These include the following: Cleanse and exfoliate, hydrate and restore, prevent and correct, protect and hydrate, smooth and treat as well as several skincare collections.

Make-up

ASAP makes natural make-up for the face, eyes and lips, and also sells make-up collections and make-up brushes.

Treatments

ASAP also sells products for professional use. These include a microplus+ medi-facial machine, which provides clinical-grade treatments to perform microdermabrasion and sonophoresis; non-invasive chemical peels; and a course of treatments designed to assist with different skin concerns, including: skin pigmentation, rejuvenation, evening out skin tone, clearing skin and regenerating skin.

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators, Eye Care Products, Serums & Oils and Moisturisers
Personal PreferencesCertified Organic, Cruelty Free, No Artificial Fragrances, Oil Free, Paraben Free, Sulphate Free, Sun Protection and Vegan Friendly
Skin Type Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily and Sensitive