ASAP Range

ASAP Range

See the Best Eye Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ASAP? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Nina Smith
Nina SmithCanberra

BEWARE IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN

I have only used asap's spf 50 sunscreen and I can already say that this sunscreen is causing my face to turn red with white bumps and dry flakes. I haven't been using any other products along with the sunscreen so I'm going to have to say that this suncreen cannot be applied on those with sensitive skin. I'm so disappointed that I spent a lot of money on this product but lucky enough to only buy the 50mL version.

Cangurina63
Cangurina63Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Salon recommended but never again.

I was given a Gift Voucher from a Beauty Salon and decided to invest in a good eye cream - was very disappointed. The container is deceiving because there was hardly anything in it! I could not see any difference whatsoever in the area under my eyes after using one full container. Wouldn't buy that again. Just bought a Sukin Eye cream for 1/6th of the price (on special) and noticed a difference after the first application!

ASAP peel

I love having facials and do not have sensitive skin but recently decided to have an ASAP peel. Within 2 hours I was glowing red and had to wash my face in cold water and place a cooling pack on it. When I went back to the therapist she would not believe me. Ladies please be cautious.

Look for safer and more effective alternatives

ASAP's products are not environmentally safe. Made from materials that are harmful to your skin and the environment. Look up polyethylene, how it's produced, how it affects your skin and the environmental impacts of this product. ASAP use this in their products. I was using ASAP products but have stopped due to these reasons.

Eye Care Products

Find out how ASAP Range compares to other Eye Care Products

CB
CBLaunceston

Burnt my skin

I recently purchased the gentle cleansing gel, ultimate hydration cream and super complex B from a local salon. I have very sensitive skin but was assured these products were very gentle. After only 2 days I had to stop using the products as they had burnt my skin. I had to get cortisone cream and use ice packs just to try and relieve the pain. The cleansing gel was extremely drying and I found the supposed hydration cream did nothing for my dry skin. I contacted the company about the issues I had and as usual never heard back. There are much better products available that cost way less than these products. If you have sensitive or dry skin don't go near these products

Veronica
VeronicaCentral Coast

Disappointed... Bring back ASAP Sheer tint moisturiser

I had been using ASAP Sheer tint moisturiser for over 12 months and was very happy with it. Then ASAP discontinued this product and replaced it with the ASAP Correcting Cream. I purchased it thinking it would be just as good as it's predecessor - I was so wrong..... The tint is way too dark for my fair skin and the 'new product' feels very heavy - just like a foundation on my face. Within 10 minutes of applying the product I feel like I want to wash it off !!!
It is especially disappointing as I really love most of the other ASAP products I have used and felt this was a brand I could trust.

User for 8 years

New packing has practically no product in it!! Open the eye cream and there is a shallow bottle inside! Only lasted two weeks, previously I would get 3 months! Rip off! You have lost my business

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you

Olive F.
Olive F.asked

Started using ASAP products with nearly 2 weeks now found that my skin was peeling and very dry is this normal at the start?

Liv T.
Liv T.asked

I have just started using asap products and my face is burning too. I'm not sure whether I should stop using them or tolerate it for a few more days to see if it gets better. Any advice?

Mandy W.
Mandy W.asked

Has anyone had issues with the night cream dispenser, I’ve had 2 bottles that the pump action has stopped working on and both less than a month old, so I know they are not empty. Is there a contact number for ASAP. Thank you

Ciara
Ciara

This has happened to me also. It’s very frustrating. Got a replacement and it stopped working within less than a week.

Ingredients

A number of reviewers love the fact that ASAP uses environmentally friendly ingredients that are free of parabens, mineral oils, SLS and SLES, artificial fragrances, synthetic dyes, plastic microbeads, and animal derivatives.

The ASAP Range of products is not tested on animals.

Skincare

The ASAP brand sells a number of products under different skincare ranges. These include the following: Cleanse and exfoliate, hydrate and restore, prevent and correct, protect and hydrate, smooth and treat as well as several skincare collections.

Make-up

ASAP makes natural make-up for the face, eyes and lips, and also sells make-up collections and make-up brushes.

Treatments

ASAP also sells products for professional use. These include a microplus+ medi-facial machine, which provides clinical-grade treatments to perform microdermabrasion and sonophoresis; non-invasive chemical peels; and a course of treatments designed to assist with different skin concerns, including: skin pigmentation, rejuvenation, evening out skin tone, clearing skin and regenerating skin.

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators, Eye Care Products, Serums & Oils and Moisturisers
Personal PreferencesCertified Organic, Cruelty Free, No Artificial Fragrances, Oil Free, Paraben Free, Sulphate Free, Sun Protection and Vegan Friendly
Skin Type Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily and Sensitive